• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Maximizing HO Referral Leads: Tips for Reaching Out Without a Phone Number

In summary, Beth got a lead with no phone number and is trying to figure out how to contact the person. Carolyn sent out her newsletter and got a July booking.
pamela
Hi all, I got a HO lead tonight with no phone number...

does anyone have a standard email that you send to these kind of leads? If so, please share!

I do a reverse address search online and call them.

I would, but the address she left is a PO box....I need an email to send since that looks like the only way to get in touch with her.

Ahhh...well, here's hoping she is online as much as me! I would let her know you received her information and would love to talk to her about Pampered Chef. I would also tell her that you have found that phone conversations work better for answering questions and could you have her phone number to call her.

cmdtrgd said:
Ahhh...well, here's hoping she is online as much as me! I would let her know you received her information and would love to talk to her about Pampered Chef. I would also tell her that you have found that phone conversations work better for answering questions and could you have her phone number to call her.

That's what I say too. If they were serious they give the number. Unfortunately a lot of them never even reply. :cry:

bethcooks4u said:
That's what I say too. If they were serious they give the number. Unfortunately a lot of them never even reply. :cry:

Sorry Beth, but its nice to know that it's just not me! I HATE THAT!!!:grumpy::grumpy:

pampmomof3 said:
Sorry Beth, but its nice to know that it's just not me! I HATE THAT!!!:grumpy::grumpy:

Yeah, I think they are just playing. LOL If they only knew that they are knocking us out of the loop until it's our turn again! ...or maybe they DO know and they're being mean. :grumpy:

Right? I actually had a consultant's daughter do it. Ugh!

pampmomof3 said:

WTH!?!?!? That is just awful!

So.....what happened?

I haven't been home most of the day so I just emailed her....I will let you know what response I get, if any:pray::pray:

quick hijack question.
If I get a HO lead with a sale, and it only has a name in the box in the email, is there somewhere else to go so I can email a thank you?
Or if there is no info...what do I do?
Sorry, I'm new :)

Koolotus said:
quick hijack question.
If I get a HO lead with a sale, and it only has a name in the box in the email, is there somewhere else to go so I can email a thank you?
Or if there is no info...what do I do?
Sorry, I'm new :)

Nope, no info anywhere. Just count your blessings. :)

OK-no word yet from the HO lead BUT.....................

I sent out my newsletter and got a July booking!

Also, I sent an email talking about joining PC in this tough economy, AND GOT A LEAD!!!!!!!!!!!! She is a friend of mine from the PTA, works full time and is considering being a "catalog consultant" (the email included "the 5 apron sizes). Now I am trying to figure out the best way to explain everything she needs to do to become a consultant without throwing up on her!

So, bottom line..............never give up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yippee!
Great results :)

Yay!! Great job!!

I can't send my email out yet b/c all my outlook contacts need to be transferred over to my new puter!!

pampmomof3 said:

Let's get Carolyn and go Jersey Girl on this consultant...that is just HORRIBLE!!!!

Luckily, this is not the norm (or so I would like to think) and I love PC because it focuses on being competitive with yourself and not with fellow consultants with exception to this person.

Related to Maximizing HO Referral Leads: Tips for Reaching Out Without a Phone Number

1. How can I reach out to HO referral leads without a phone number?

One effective way to reach out to HO referral leads without a phone number is through email. You can also try connecting with them through social media platforms like LinkedIn or Facebook.

2. What should I include in my email when reaching out to HO referral leads?

When reaching out to HO referral leads through email, make sure to include a brief introduction about yourself and the reason for your email. Provide specific details about the referral program and how they can benefit from it. Also, don't forget to include a call to action and your contact information for further communication.

3. How can I make my email stand out to HO referral leads?

To make your email stand out to HO referral leads, try personalizing your message. Address them by their name and mention any mutual connections or interests you may have. This will make your email more personal and increase the chances of a response.

4. Can I reach out to HO referral leads through direct mail?

Yes, you can reach out to HO referral leads through direct mail. However, make sure to keep the message concise and include a clear call to action. You can also include a referral code or special offer to entice them to take action.

5. How often should I follow up with HO referral leads without a phone number?

It is recommended to follow up with HO referral leads without a phone number at least once or twice a week. However, make sure to not be too persistent and give them some space. If you still don't receive a response after a few follow-ups, it may be best to move on and focus on other leads.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • chefkathy
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
  • amy07