• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Booking Letter for Ho Lead W/No Phone Number?

In summary, Deb has a letter that she has already typed up that she would like to email to a potential booking who did not provide a phone number. She is available to talk on the phone any evening until 10 p.m.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
Anyone have a letter they've already typed up to email to a potential booking (HO Lead) who did not provide a phone number?
Thanks in advance :)

Deb has one that she posted here a while back and it's great! Not sure how to find it though... Sorry!

I saved it -

Hi ------,

Thanks for your interest in the Pampered Chef! I got your name and email from our home office and wanted to follow up with you. The contact information I was given did not include your phone number. If you could please pass that along to me, I’d love to talk with you to see how I can best serve you.

In the meantime, you can view our entire catalog online at .biz/jenningsdeb. There is also information there about hosting your own Pampered Chef Cooking Show and becoming a consultant.

Thanks so much and I look forward to hearing from you!

Evening XXXX,

I just received an email letting me know that you would like some information on The Pampered Chef’s Business Opportunity.

I have found that a conversation over the phone usually helps to answer your questions and let’s us both get to know each other a bit :)

I am up, and you are welcome to call my # until 10 p.m any evening. 570-xxx-xxxx

Please, give me a shout and we will have a chat to see if PC is a good fit.

Thanks and have a great night,

Cheryl Batcher

Director & Trainer

The Pampered Chef

570-xxx-xxxx

Sorry,
I didn't notice it said booking!
I would probably use the same letter and just change Business Opportunity to Hostess Opportunity.
:)

pamperedlinda said:
I saved it -

Hi ------,

Thanks for your interest in the Pampered Chef! I got your name and email from our home office and wanted to follow up with you. The contact information I was given did not include your phone number. If you could please pass that along to me, I’d love to talk with you to see how I can best serve you.

In the meantime, you can view our entire catalog online at .biz/jenningsdeb. There is also information there about hosting your own Pampered Chef Cooking Show and becoming a consultant.

Thanks so much and I look forward to hearing from you!

Thank you Linda!

What is a "Booking Letter for Ho Lead W/No Phone Number"?

A booking letter for a ho lead with no phone number is a letter that is sent to a potential customer who has expressed interest in hosting a Pampered Chef party, but has not provided a phone number for follow-up. It is a way to reach out to the potential customer and encourage them to book a party.

Why is it important to send a booking letter for ho leads with no phone number?

Sending a booking letter for ho leads with no phone number is important because it allows you to reach out to potential customers who have shown interest in hosting a party, but may not have provided a phone number for follow-up. It gives you the opportunity to connect with them and potentially book a party, increasing your sales and reaching new customers.

What should be included in a booking letter for ho leads with no phone number?

A booking letter for ho leads with no phone number should include a personalized greeting, an explanation of who you are and why you are reaching out, information about hosting a Pampered Chef party, and a call to action to book a party. It should also include your contact information so the potential customer can reach out to you.

How should the tone of the booking letter be?

The tone of the booking letter should be friendly, professional, and enthusiastic. It should convey your excitement about Pampered Chef and hosting parties, while also being respectful and not too pushy. It is important to make a good first impression and leave a positive impression on the potential customer.

What is the best way to follow up after sending a booking letter for ho leads with no phone number?

The best way to follow up after sending a booking letter for ho leads with no phone number is to give the potential customer a few days to respond, and then reach out via email or social media. You can also try sending a postcard or another letter if you do not receive a response. It is important to be persistent, but not too pushy, in your follow-up efforts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamela
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef
  • chefkathy
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
finley1991
  • chefkathy