• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

The Ups & Downs of Trying to Book an HO Lead

In summary, "The Ups & Downs of Trying to Book an HO Lead" is a guidebook for home improvement contractors struggling to secure leads. It is aimed at contractors facing challenges in lead generation and provides insights, tips, and strategies for booking high-quality leads. It covers a wide range of topics, including understanding the target market, creating effective marketing strategies, utilizing digital marketing tools, handling sales objections, and more. The book is suitable for all types of home improvement contractors and is available in both paperback and e-book formats for purchase online or in bulk.
Bren706
Gold Member
I finally get an HO lead after many, many months of getting nothing (although I have been eligible). The person was wondering if I travel to their town, about 50 minutes to an hour away. I called as well as emailed her to let her know that yes, I have done a few shows recently in her town as a matter of fact and I would love to do a show for her as well. Today, I send a text to that number and get a reply that stated that this person wasn't sure how I got that phone number, but they do not need my services. UGH! I have sent another email, just in case it is indeed an incorrect phone number. :grumpy::yuck::yuck::grumpy:

At least I haven't been bombarded with those scam leads. :rolleyes:

I have found that now that people have the opportunity to get several names, they send the same message to everyone. The one that answers first gets the business. Although they have improved the lead system, I am still baffled by why they ever changed it! I NEVER heard anyone complain about it until it was changed!

Thanks for your input. I wasn't aware of that. I agree- I never hear d any complaints about the old one either.

What is "The Ups & Downs of Trying to Book an HO Lead"?

"The Ups & Downs of Trying to Book an HO Lead" is a guidebook written for home improvement contractors who are struggling to secure leads for their business. It offers insights, tips, and strategies for effectively booking high-quality leads.

Who is the target audience for this guidebook?

The target audience for "The Ups & Downs of Trying to Book an HO Lead" is home improvement contractors, specifically those who are facing challenges in booking leads for their business. The book can also be helpful for anyone interested in learning about lead generation in the home improvement industry.

What kind of information can I expect to find in this guidebook?

This guidebook covers a wide range of topics related to lead generation for home improvement contractors. It includes information on understanding the target market, creating effective marketing strategies, utilizing digital marketing tools, handling sales objections, and more. It also includes real-life examples and case studies to illustrate the concepts discussed.

Is this guidebook suitable for all types of home improvement contractors?

Yes, this guidebook is suitable for all types of home improvement contractors, whether you are just starting out or have been in the industry for years. The strategies and tips provided can be applied to any type of home improvement business, including roofing, landscaping, remodeling, and more.

Can I purchase this guidebook in different formats?

Yes, "The Ups & Downs of Trying to Book an HO Lead" is available in both paperback and e-book formats. You can purchase it online through various retailers or directly from the author's website. It is also available for purchase in bulk for businesses or organizations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
trps
  • gailz2
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • dannyzmom