• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso: Past Host Referrals From Ho Phone Script

In summary, the Iso: Past Host Referrals From Ho Phone Script provided by Pampered Chef is a useful tool for confidently and effectively reaching out to past hosts and asking for referrals. While minor adjustments can be made to personalize the script, it is important to follow the general structure and key points for maximum effectiveness. If a past host declines to provide referrals, it is best to thank them and move on to the next potential referral without pressuring them. It is recommended to ask for 2-3 referrals from each past host to have a larger pool of potential customers. This script can also be used to reach out to past hosts who have not hosted a party in a long time, but it is important to acknowledge the time since their last
katie0128
Silver Member
Does anyone have the script for the past host referral call HO sent out? My director received a number of lead and shared them with her downline. I need to follow-up again with two of the people I got, but can't find my script.
Thansk!

Now it's up to you to make contacts and book Shows!

Call the former host(s)!
The letters should arrive in their mailboxes by 8/24, so mark your calendars to give them a call on that day!

When you reach them, you might say:
"Hi, this is ______ with The Pampered Chef®. We recently sent you a catalog featuring our hot new fall products. Did you have a chance to look at it? The Pampered Chef® Consultant who held your last Show is no longer involved in the business, so I'd love to provide service to you. Are you currently working with another Pampered Chef® Consultant?"

Offer the opportunity to gather with friends and enjoy the casual, fun atmosphere of a Show. Suggest our new theme Shows — they won't be able to resist Chocolate Bliss!

If you reach a voicemail system:
"Hi, this is ________ with The Pampered Chef®. Sorry I missed you. I'll call you again to tell you about our new fall products and theme Shows like Chocolate Bliss and Real Food, Real Fast."

Don't stop! Now's the perfect time for a Bookings Blitz!
Call all of your past hosts and offer them a September Cooking Show! It's a great way to start the season.

Thanks!!!:D

1. How do I approach past hosts for referrals?

You can use the Iso: Past Host Referrals From Ho Phone Script provided by Pampered Chef. This script is designed to help you confidently and effectively reach out to past hosts and ask for referrals.

2. Can I customize the script to fit my personal style?

Yes, you can make minor adjustments to the script to better suit your personality and communication style. However, it is important to follow the general structure and key points of the script to ensure its effectiveness.

3. What should I do if a past host declines to provide referrals?

If a past host declines to provide referrals, thank them for their time and move on to the next potential referral. Do not push or pressure them, as this may harm your relationship with them.

4. How many referrals should I ask for from each past host?

It is recommended to ask for 2-3 referrals from each past host. This gives them options and also allows you to reach out to a larger pool of potential customers.

5. Can I use this script to reach out to past hosts who have not hosted a party in a long time?

Yes, you can use this script to reach out to past hosts who have not hosted a party in a long time. However, it is important to acknowledge the length of time since their last party and assure them that this is not a sales call, but rather a request for help with your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mrssyvo
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pampered2007
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies