• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Should My Recruit Submit Tonight Without a Past Host Number for Show #3?

Thanks Sharon but we don't have P3 here in Canada and she didn't have a host number yet. First show was submitted on Friday night and the show that was booked off of it was being submitted last night (Saturday night) so of course when we checked there wasn't a past host number yet. I've submitted with "dummy" PHD #s through PP plenty of times. It will go through just fine.
kcjodih
Gold Member
Sorry, one more question. Not even sure where I should have posted this. My recruit is going to send in her 4th show this month tonight IF she gets the last cc # from one guest, if not she'll wait until Monday but the first two shows were May shows submitted in June. So, in order to get her 2 shows for the sharp products she would like to submit tonight to be safe. However, show #3 was on the 23rd and at that show a lady booked (show #4) for yesterday. She only got to submit show #3 last night due to a pokey host gathering last payments and doesn't have a past host number now for host #3 to order the past host special on show #4. Should she wait until Monday and phone in to get the #3 host number or should she just submit tonight with a made up number for host #3 and then she can call HO on Monday and tell them what she did so that they can fix/change it? I would like her to just submit it so that she finally gets a decent paycheque with 2 shows on it instead of one cheque show #1, one cheque show #2, one cheque show #3, etc.

What would you do/suggest?

All she has to do is check the host number box and put xx1234 where the phd should go. HO will check for the actual number and PP will let it go through - don't wait!

Hi again Kate! So we took your advice put xx1234 in the past host # section and submitted that 4th show (2nd for June) and she's qualified AND got a decent paycheque plus of course the 2 new sharp products. Thanks a bunch for your help :)

Oh and my recruit Michelle told me to say thanks too! :D :D

Jodi - glad I could help!

cmdtrgd said:
All she has to do is check the host number box and put xx1234 where the phd should go. HO will check for the actual number and PP will let it go through - don't wait!
I know P3 will not let it work though. Tried. However, she can look up the host # herself on Consultant's Corner

smspamperedchef said:
I know P3 will not let it work though. Tried. However, she can look up the host # herself on Consultant's Corner

Thanks Sharon but we don't have P3 here in Canada and she didn't have a host number yet. First show was submitted on Friday night and the show that was booked off of it was being submitted last night (Saturday night) so of course when we checked there wasn't a past host number yet.

I've submitted with "dummy" PHD #s through PP plenty of times. It will go through just fine.

What is a host number and why do I need one?

A host number is a unique identification number assigned to each host who holds a Pampered Chef party or event. It allows us to track sales, rewards, and host benefits for the party. Without a host number, we are unable to credit the party to a specific host.

How do I get a host number if I don't have one yet?

If you don't have a host number yet, you can either contact your consultant to set up a party and receive a host number, or you can sign up as a new consultant and receive a host number for your own parties.

Can I still earn host rewards without a host number?

No, a host number is necessary to track sales and rewards for a party. Without a host number, we are unable to credit any rewards or benefits to a specific host.

What if I forgot to provide my host number at the time of purchase?

If you have already made a purchase but forgot to provide your host number, please contact your consultant as soon as possible. They may be able to add your host number to the purchase and credit the rewards to your party.

How long does it take to receive a host number?

If you are setting up a party with your consultant, you should receive a host number immediately. If you are signing up as a new consultant, you will receive your host number during the enrollment process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • kcjodih
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Brenda.the.chef
Replies