• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host Lookup for Former Consultant Schel | Can't Find My Host Number?

In summary, to find the host number for a former consultant named Schel, you can use the Host Lookup feature on the website by entering Schel's name and other relevant information. If you are unable to find the host number, you can contact customer service for assistance. You can still redeem host rewards for Schel's party without the host number and there is no time limit for finding it. The host number can also be used on multiple orders for that specific party.
schel
Hi, Can anyone look up a host number for me? I am no longer active and can not get a hold of my past director to look up a host number for me. Please let me know and I will PM you the info. Thanks former consultant Schel

i can...........

I PM'd her too bobbi but she is off line so...

Cleaning house and accidently deleted the PM info. Can anyone look up the info for me again? Sorry... PM me and I'll PM you back the look up name. Thanks! Schel

1. How can I find the host number for a former consultant named Schel?

To find the host number for a former consultant named Schel, you can use the Host Lookup feature on our website. Simply enter Schel's name and any other relevant information, such as the date of the party or the host's address, and our system will generate the host number for you.

2. I can't find the host number for a former consultant named Schel. What should I do?

If you are unable to find the host number for a former consultant named Schel, please contact our customer service team for assistance. Our representatives will be happy to help you locate the host number and answer any other questions you may have.

3. Can I still redeem my host rewards if I don't have the host number for Schel's party?

Yes, you can still redeem your host rewards for Schel's party even if you don't have the host number. Our system will automatically link the host's name to the party once you enter the necessary information, so you can still receive the rewards you earned.

4. Is there a time limit for finding the host number for a former consultant's party?

No, there is no time limit for finding the host number for a former consultant's party. You can use the Host Lookup feature at any time to retrieve the host number and redeem your rewards.

5. Can I use the host number for a former consultant's party on multiple orders?

Yes, you can use the host number for a former consultant's party on multiple orders. Once you have the host number, it can be used for any orders placed under that specific party, so you can continue to earn rewards for your purchases.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
  • redsoxgirl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • kcjodih
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies