• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do Fund Raiser Hosts Get 10% Discount?

In summary, the 10% discount for fund raiser hosts is a special perk offered by Pampered Chef to those who host a fund raiser party. To qualify for the discount, hosts must have a party with at least $200 in sales, which can be achieved through online or in-person orders. The discount cannot be combined with other offers, and is only applied to the total purchase from the fund raiser party. It is not a recurring discount, but hosts can earn it multiple times by hosting multiple parties. There is no need to enter a discount code, as the discount will automatically be applied once the minimum sales requirement is met and the host is logged in.
redsoxgirl
I can't seem to find any of my FR hosts in the host look up on CC.
Do they get a Past Host number and discount?

No, they don't. The only benefit for a FR host is the host special on the FR.

As Ann said. Fundraisers are not particularly lucrative for the host or you - but can be GREAT for the organization. Hosts only get host special, no free shopping, no half-price, not even a discount for a year.

I see fundraisers as a community service, and as a business builder by getting my name out and sharing within the community.

What is the 10% discount for fund raiser hosts?

The 10% discount for fund raiser hosts is a special perk that Pampered Chef offers to those who host a fund raiser party. It allows hosts to receive a 10% discount on their total purchase as a thank you for helping to raise money for a good cause.

How do I qualify for the 10% discount as a fund raiser host?

To qualify for the 10% discount as a fund raiser host, you must host a party with a minimum of $200 in sales. This can be achieved through online orders or a combination of online and in-person orders. Once your party reaches $200 in sales, you will automatically receive the 10% discount on your total purchase.

Can the 10% discount be combined with other discounts or promotions?

No, the 10% discount for fund raiser hosts cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. It is a standalone offer that is only available to fund raiser hosts as a thank you for hosting a party and helping to raise money for a cause.

Is the 10% discount applied to every purchase I make as a fund raiser host?

The 10% discount is only applied to your total purchase from your fund raiser party. It is not a recurring discount that can be used on every purchase you make as a fund raiser host. However, you can host multiple parties and earn the 10% discount each time your party reaches $200 in sales.

Do I need to enter a discount code to receive the 10% discount as a fund raiser host?

No, you do not need to enter a discount code to receive the 10% discount as a fund raiser host. The discount will automatically be applied to your purchase once your party reaches $200 in sales and you are logged in as the host. You do not need to take any additional steps to receive the discount.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcjodih
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Brenda.the.chef
  • PaulaP
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • smilesarepriceless