• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do Past Hosts Get Their 10% Discount on Outlet Purchases?

In summary, past hosts of a Pampered Chef party are eligible to use their 10% discount on outlet purchases. However, the discount is not automatically applied and must be entered at checkout. The 10% discount is valid for one year after hosting the party, but unfortunately cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. Hosts receive their discount code via email, but can contact customer service if they did not receive it.
PaulaP
Gold Member
Do past hosts get their 10% discount on outlet purchases?

Yep! They sure do!

The only time I've found a host cannot use the PHD is when redeeming a gift certificate.

wadesgirl said:
The only time I've found a host cannot use the PHD is when redeeming a gift certificate.

That's not fair!

mpkegley said:
That's not fair!
My aunt thought so too when she tried to use the one her coworkers gave her as a going away present.

My question is, can you use a PHD when you purchase a gift certificate? That would be the only way I could see them getting away with not letting the person who is using the gc use their PHD.

1. Can past hosts use their 10% discount on outlet purchases?

Yes, past hosts are eligible to use their 10% discount on outlet purchases.

2. Is the 10% discount applied automatically to outlet purchases?

No, the 10% discount is not automatically applied to outlet purchases. You will need to enter your discount code at checkout.

3. How long is the 10% discount valid for after hosting a Pampered Chef party?

The 10% discount is valid for one year after hosting a Pampered Chef party.

4. Can the 10% discount be combined with other promotions or discounts?

Unfortunately, the 10% discount cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. Only one discount code can be used per purchase.

5. How do I receive my 10% discount code for outlet purchases?

You will receive your 10% discount code via email after hosting a Pampered Chef party. If you did not receive your code, please contact our customer service for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• RossDeb2
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • Sheila
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • kcjodih