• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Hosts Get an Additional Discount on Stoneware?

In summary, hosts can receive a discount of 10%, 15%, or 20% on their stoneware purchase, depending on their party's total sales. The discount is applicable to any stoneware product in the Pampered Chef catalog and is valid for 90 days from the party date. It cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts and cannot be transferred to another individual when purchasing stoneware as a gift.
KellyRedHead
Hi Everyone!

I have a host that has a question on the discounts for the stoneware.

I know we have discussed the hosts can get the stoneware for 20% off like their guests and then 20% + more off (using their hosts discount) from that for the final cost of a piece of stoneware.

But what about their stoneware at 60% off? Do they get an additional 20% + off (using their hosts discount) like she can on extra items she usually purchases? I hope I am wording this so you can understand what I am trying to say? Not sure how to explain?

Kelly:confused:

I know what you're saying. Their discount doesn't apply to the host special. That would be way too sweet of a deal! The discount also doesn't apply to her half off items.

Hope I helped!

Thanks Kim!

I didn't think so, but wasn't sure without putting a show through PP to figure it out. Thought one of my fellow Cheffer's would help me out. ;)

That would be a sweet deal though wouldn't it!

Thanks for the help, I will let her know!

Kelly :)

1. How much of a discount do hosts receive on stoneware?

The discount amount varies depending on the total sales from your party. Hosts can receive 10%, 15%, or 20% off their stoneware purchase.

2. Can I use my host discount on any stoneware item?

Yes, your host discount can be applied to any stoneware product in the Pampered Chef catalog.

3. Can I combine my host discount with other promotions or discounts?

No, the host discount cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. It is applied to the regular price of the stoneware item.

4. How long do I have to use my host discount?

Your host discount is valid for 90 days from the date of your party. After that, it will expire and cannot be used.

5. Can I use my host discount to purchase stoneware as a gift for someone else?

Yes, you can use your host discount to purchase stoneware as a gift for someone else. However, the purchase must be made in your name and the discount cannot be transferred to another individual.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • SummerG
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • legacypc46
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies