• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Nov. Guest Special Unlimited?

In summary, the host can buy all of the classic stoneware pieces at 20% off and then get an even better price if she buys more than $500 worth of pieces.
babywings76
Gold Member
I have a host who basically wants to buy every single piece of stoneware. Can she do a Nov. show and purchase stones as a "guest" at 20% off and then if her outside orders reach $500 or more, get 2 pieces at 60%?

Or if she buys enough to qualify as a show she can get 1 at 60% off and then she would get free product too

Or if she buys enough to qualify as a show she can get 1 at 60% off and then she would get free product too

Wow! Every piece of stoneware? She would be her own Show! LOL!

You have to remeber it is only on the classic ones.

that is right - ONLY THE CLASSICS (unglazed)!!!

Check on CC - they will have a list of ALL the 'select' pieces and their 20% off price for Guests

Better yet, she can purchase them as the host using her host benefits and get an even better price. The guest special price can be used on the host order as well.

She ordered the vanilla glazed stoneware for an Aug. show that I'm going to be submitting Monday. So that takes care of the rectangular baker, square baker, and deep dish pie plate. She wants to order the large round stone w/ handles, 2 large bar pans, 1 med. bar pan, the 12 cup muffin pan and the mini loaf pan. She hasn't expressed interest in the other glazed ones (DCB, DDB) so that's no problem. Plus, if I remember right, she could get the DCB as a host special, right? Wasn't that pictured on there? I'll double check, but she may not even want that anyway. So being that her list was so huge, I figured she could save a lot if she were to wait and order them at 20% off in Nov.

DCB is part of the host special only.

You betcha!

I'd encourage her to get AT LEAST $200 in orders from friends who are excited about stoneware and the discount ... then she can use her host special to get the most expensive piece or pieces at 60 percent off ... and add the 15 to 25 percent host discount TO the 20 percent discount on stoneware ... giving her the rest of her stones at 40-45 percent off. Assuming that she doesn't get at least one of them free ...

Where is she going to put all this stoneware?
Did you recruit her yet?

1. What is the November guest special for Pampered Chef?

The November guest special for Pampered Chef is unlimited, meaning there is no limit to the number of items a guest can purchase at the discounted price.

2. Do I need to be a member or host a party to take advantage of the November guest special?

No, the November guest special is available to all guests, regardless of membership or party hosting status.

3. Can I combine the November guest special with other discounts or promotions?

No, the November guest special cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions.

4. How long will the November guest special be available?

The November guest special will be available for the entire month of November, or while supplies last.

5. Can I purchase multiple quantities of the same item at the discounted price?

Yes, there is no limit to the number of items a guest can purchase at the discounted price during the November guest special.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefChris
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
cheflorraine
  • avelissar
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • sarahmarie