• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Combining Host Discount W/Stoneware 20% off

In summary, as a host, you can combine your host discount with the 20% off stoneware promotion for even greater savings. There is no limit to how many times you can use your host discount with the 20% off stoneware promotion. No special code or coupon is needed as the promotion will be automatically applied at checkout. However, the host discount and stoneware promotion cannot be combined with any other discounts or offers. The 20% off stoneware promotion is available for a limited time only, so be sure to take advantage of it before it expires.
legacypc46
Gold Member
(My apologies if this has already been answered somewhere on here.)

If a host earns a 25% discount because of her sales, can I order her the stoneware at the 20% product code....so she gets a whopping 45% off?

Pampered Partner is accepting it....but I want to be sure it will go thru at HO before processing?

Any of you more "seasoned consultants" know the answer?

Thanks!
Kris

Yes, the host gets the discounted price plus her earned discount on top of that.

Yes. Use the guest special codes even on the host order.

It doesn't come out to be quite 45%, but that's a math lesson for another day. :)

1. Can I combine the host discount with the 20% off stoneware promotion?

Yes, as a host, you can combine your host discount with the 20% off stoneware promotion for even greater savings.

2. Is there a limit to how many times I can use the host discount with the stoneware promotion?

No, there is no limit to how many times you can use your host discount with the 20% off stoneware promotion.

3. Do I need a special code or coupon to receive the 20% off stoneware promotion?

No, the 20% off stoneware promotion will automatically be applied at checkout when purchasing stoneware products.

4. Can I use the host discount and the stoneware promotion on top of other discounts or offers?

No, the host discount and the 20% off stoneware promotion cannot be combined with any other discounts or offers.

5. How long will the 20% off stoneware promotion be available?

The 20% off stoneware promotion is available for a limited time only and the end date will be specified in the promotional materials. Be sure to take advantage of this offer before it expires!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KellyRedHead
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
KellyRedHead
  • mad42802
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • lisacb77