• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Discount - Inactive Consultant - Past Host

In summary, the consultant Tracie is having trouble finding a host that is compatible with her past history. She has put in a past host discount, but it does not appear to have worked. She can still host her own show, but only if she is inactive for a year.
tada
I have a host that is complicated.

She is an inactive consultant (under a year)

She is her own past hot (under a year ago)

I put in her Past Host Discount # - and it didn't change any of her reward percentages.

Her show is at the $700 level - so she gets 25% for that.

Should she be getting more as a past host as well??

Confused,
Tracie

The Past Host Discount can't be used for host benefits. So, her % would be the same as if she'd never hosted before.The only advantage is that if she booked from her own show, she could do a separate guest order for the Host Special, if she wanted.Does that make sense?

Oh I see - thanks so much!

Tracie

She's a consultant -inactive under a year...I don't think she can host...
I'd check on that, maybe change her name to her husband's or sister's or something...
She must not want to get back active again...?

ChefNic said:
She's a consultant -inactive under a year...I don't think she can host...
I'd check on that, maybe change her name to her husband's or sister's or something...
She must not want to get back active again...?
She CAN host a show. I have had consultants who were inactive for less than a year want to do a show with me as consultant. I always encourage them to do the show themselves so that they have the option to reactivate for another year after that show if life changes for them but some do not want to and are happy to just be host.

I thought that if you were a consultant when you hosted a show then you don't get the PHD. You just get the benefits for that one show. Is that right?

You can host your own show, and get the benefits...but to do a show with another consultant...I thought you had to be inactive for a year...
but ...I'm not ALWAYS right! LOL

What discount do inactive consultants receive?

Inactive consultants do not receive any discount on Pampered Chef products. In order to receive a discount, consultants must be active and meet certain sales requirements.

Do past hosts receive a discount?

Yes, past hosts are eligible to receive a discount on Pampered Chef products. The discount amount varies depending on the total sales from their past party. Hosts can also earn free and discounted products based on their party sales.

How long does the discount for past hosts last?

The discount for past hosts is valid for one year from the date of their party. After one year, the discount will expire and the host will no longer be eligible for discounted products.

Can I combine my past host discount with other promotions or discounts?

No, the past host discount cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts offered by Pampered Chef. The highest discount will be applied to the order.

Is the past host discount available for online orders?

Yes, the past host discount can be applied to online orders. Simply log into your consultant account and enter the discount code at checkout to receive your discount.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcjodih
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Brenda.the.chef
Replies
Views
PCJenni
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U