• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help Quick! Past Host Discount...

In summary, the Past Host Discount is a special discount offered to previous hosts of Pampered Chef parties as a thank you for hosting a successful party. To redeem the discount, simply place an order on the website or through a consultant and it will be automatically applied at checkout. There is no limit to how many times the discount can be used as long as a party was hosted within the past year. However, it cannot be combined with other offers or discounts and will expire one year from the date of the party.
SilverCeladon
I'm ready to submit a show and when I put in her name it says the Past Host Discount doesn't apply? What? She did a show for me two months ago. What's going on?

or can you not use your PHD on a show your hosting?

That's because the host doesn't get her past host discount at a show if she hosts again even within a year. She gets the show discount as well as the other host perks.

you are right you can not use you PHD on a show the past host is hosting.

makes sense now! Thanks so much!

SilverCeladon said:
makes sense now! Thanks so much!

I am glad you understood it. I keep re-reading it.:confused:

Related to Need Help Quick! Past Host Discount...

What is the Past Host Discount?

The Past Host Discount is a special discount offered to previous hosts of Pampered Chef parties. It allows them to receive a percentage off their order as a thank you for hosting a successful party.

How do I redeem my Past Host Discount?

To redeem your Past Host Discount, simply place an order on the Pampered Chef website or through your consultant. Your discount will automatically be applied at checkout.

Is there a limit to how many times I can use my Past Host Discount?

No, there is no limit to how many times you can use your Past Host Discount. As long as you have hosted a party within the past year, you can use the discount on multiple orders.

Can I combine my Past Host Discount with other offers?

Unfortunately, the Past Host Discount cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. It can only be used on full-priced items.

What is the expiration date for my Past Host Discount?

Your Past Host Discount will expire one year from the date of your party. Make sure to use it before it expires to take advantage of the savings!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcjodih
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Brenda.the.chef
Replies
Views
PCJenni
Replies
Views
wadesgirl