• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can a Host Apply Her Discount Toward Gift Certificates?

In summary, hosts are able to use their discount on gift certificates, regardless of the type. The amount of discount they receive depends on their host rewards level, with hosts at the 10% level receiving a 10% discount and hosts at the 15% level receiving a 15% discount. There is no limit to the number of gift certificates they can purchase with their discount, but it cannot be combined with other promotions. This is a great way for hosts to save money on gifts for friends and family.
Chefstover2
My host from yesterday was wondering because she wanted to get a wedding gift for her babysitter. I know you can apply free product value for one, but can she apply her discount?

TIA

Anyone? Bueller? Bueller? Anyone?

In the P&P it says:Each gift certificate order (including host purchases of
gift certificates) counts as a separate guest order.
Hosts cannot purchase a gift certificate using their Free
Product Value, at a discount or at half-price.

• Gift certificates cannot be purchased by guests using a
past host discount.
• Consultants may not purchase gift certificates on a Show,
but can purchase them on a personal order, applying their
Consultant discount.

Thanks, Amanda...I was SURE I'd had a host "purchase" a GC with her free value...now I'll have to remember who did that and look.

Hi there! Thank you for reaching out. Yes, your host can definitely apply her discount towards the wedding gift for her babysitter. The free product value can also be applied, so she can get the best deal possible. Let me know if you have any other questions or need help with anything else. Happy shopping!

1. Can a host use their discount on gift certificates?

Yes, a host can apply their discount toward the purchase of gift certificates. This is a great way for hosts to save money on gifts for friends and family.

2. How much of a discount can a host receive on gift certificates?

The amount of discount a host receives on gift certificates depends on their host rewards level. Hosts at the 10% rewards level will receive a 10% discount, while hosts at the 15% rewards level will receive a 15% discount.

3. Can a host use their discount on any type of gift certificate?

Hosts can use their discount on any type of gift certificate, including physical and electronic gift certificates. However, the discount cannot be applied towards the purchase of paper gift certificates.

4. Is there a limit to how many gift certificates a host can purchase with their discount?

There is no limit to the number of gift certificates a host can purchase with their discount. They can use their discount on as many gift certificates as they would like.

5. Can a host combine their discount with other promotions when purchasing gift certificates?

No, a host's discount cannot be combined with other promotions when purchasing gift certificates. However, they can still use their discount on full-priced gift certificates to save money.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heat123
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • SherryLynn
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
SherryLynn
  • Chefgailb