• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Needed: Getting Host Discount for Past Party

In summary, to receive the host discount for a past party, you must contact the consultant who hosted the party and place your order through them. The discount can still be applied if the party was within the past year, but the specific amount may vary. The host discount is typically limited to one item per host, per party, but the consultant may offer additional discounts for multiple items. You do not need to have attended the party to receive the discount, and it cannot usually be combined with other discounts or promotions.
cookingmommy
I need some help....again.

I was putting in some orders tonight for my party and one of the girls ordering was a past host of mine from last month. I thought her discount would automatically show up but it didn't. How do I get her the host discount when I am putting the order in PP? I looked to see if I could find a host number from her show but I couldn't find one. Help please!!!!

cookingmommy said:
I need some help....again.

I was putting in some orders tonight for my party and one of the girls ordering was a past host of mine from last month. I thought her discount would automatically show up but it didn't. How do I get her the host discount when I am putting the order in PP? I looked to see if I could find a host number from her show but I couldn't find one. Help please!!!!

Look up her host number on Consultant's Corner - it should be in there. If you use P3, it automatically updates with the host's discount number, and makes it much easier to enter those past host orders. HTH!

Now, if it was someone attending a show that wasn't a past host of mine could I still look up that person's host discount number?

You can go on consultants corner and look up her number. It's under Managing your Business>My Shows>Working with hosts>Past host lookup. Just enter the number you find for her in her information in PP.

thanks...I just found her number. Thanks for all your help Cathy!!!!

Thanks Sarah....that was so easy. I love this website.

1. How do I get the host discount for a past party?

To receive the host discount for a past party, you must contact the consultant who hosted the party and place your order through them. The consultant will apply the host discount to your order before submitting it.

2. Can I still receive the host discount if the party was several months ago?

Yes, as long as the party was within the past year, you can still receive the host discount. However, the specific discount amount may vary depending on the time since the party was held.

3. Is there a limit to how many items I can purchase with the host discount?

The host discount is typically limited to one item per host, per party. However, the consultant may offer additional discounts or promotions for purchasing multiple items.

4. Do I need to have attended the party to receive the host discount?

No, you do not need to have attended the party to receive the host discount. As long as the consultant has your order and payment information, they can apply the discount to your order.

5. Can I combine the host discount with other discounts or promotions?

In most cases, the host discount cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. However, your consultant may offer additional discounts or promotions for purchasing multiple items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcjodih
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Brenda.the.chef
Replies
Views
PCJenni
  • sailorsarah
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies