• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will Liz Get Discount for Hosting Stacie's Show Tomorrow?

In summary, as a host, Liz will receive a discount on her purchases for hosting Stacie's show tomorrow. The discount amount will depend on the total sales from the show and it is only applicable to Pampered Chef products. The host discount cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. Liz can redeem her host discount by placing an order through the show's online link or by contacting the Pampered Chef consultant directly.
lisa717
I closed a show last night(LIZ) that has a show I want to close by tomorrow night booked off of it(STACIE).....Right now it says that the LIZ needs a past host discount number to get the host benefit off of STACIE's party...will I have one for her before tomorrow?????:confused: :confused:

As long as the show isn't put on hold you should have Liz's PHD# in plenty of time. If you don't see it by tomorrow afternoon call HO. They will tell you why the show isn't processing yet and they can also tell you Liz's number.

OK thanks...I knew one of those FAST posters would answer quick...THANKS BETH!

1. Will Liz receive a discount for hosting Stacie's show tomorrow?

Yes, as a host, Liz will receive a discount on her purchases based on the total sales from Stacie's show.

2. How much of a discount will Liz get as a host?

The discount Liz receives as a host will depend on the total sales from Stacie's show. The more sales, the higher the discount she will receive.

3. Is the discount for hosting Stacie's show tomorrow only applicable to Pampered Chef products?

Yes, the discount for hosting a show is only applicable to Pampered Chef products. It cannot be used for other brands or items.

4. Can Liz combine the host discount with other discounts or promotions?

No, the host discount cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. It is a standalone discount for hosting a show.

5. How can Liz redeem her host discount for Stacie's show tomorrow?

Liz can redeem her host discount by placing an order through the show's online link or by contacting the Pampered Chef consultant directly. The discount will automatically apply to her order based on the total sales from the show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
PCJenni
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • TJMagoo
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire