• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Save Big with Past Host Discount - 35% Off Your Order! | Upcoming Show Offer

In summary, the hostess will not receive an additional 10% off as a past host when she places an order for her upcoming show. Her past host discount will only be applied when she orders as a guest and it will last for a year from her current show. Her order will count as Commissionable Sales, but not as Guest Sales for benefits. Any orders she places after her half-price, free product, and host special will count as Commissionable Sales. If she books a new show from her old show within 6 months, she can order the special as a guest using her PHD for the booking benefit. However, her PHD will not apply to the monthly host special and she would have to enter her PHD to
jrb0328
i have a show coming up the hostess has a past host discount. so i want to make sure that i have this correct:
lets say she has a 700$ show - giving her 25% off the rest of her order. does that mean that she really gets 35% off because of her discount?

jrb0328 said:
i have a show coming up the hostess has a past host discount. so i want to make sure that i have this correct:
lets say she has a 700$ show - giving her 25% off the rest of her order. does that mean that she really gets 35% off because of her discount?

No. When I have done shows for past host, it does not give them an additional 10% off what they are already saving. It only gives the 10% when they are buying as a Guest. She will get a new PHD and her 10% off will last for a year from her current show.

does their order at least count toward the overall show total? 700$ in guest sales and say she spends 300$ would that make the overall show total 1000$ in commission sales?

jrb0328 said:
does their order at least count toward the overall show total? 700$ in guest sales and say she spends 300$ would that make the overall show total 1000$ in commission sales?

Yep, it does count as Commissionable sales, but not as Guest Sales to make her total Guest Sales higher for more benefits. To count as Guest Sales, she would have to order as a guest - she could use her 10% off that way but she would not save as much, but would up her FPV and half-price items.

Anything she orders AFTER her half-price, free product, and host special count for you as Commissionable Sales.

And if you booked her new show from her old show, she can order the special as a Guest using her PHD for the booking benefit if within 6 months.

jrb0328 said:
no. The host order does not count toward show total. She can however put an order in her own name with that past host discount but why would she? She gets better benefits as host - PC gives her the better of the discounts as host. I have done the math (bumping the show to the next level with a host as guest order vs her entire order on the host order) several times for hosts and almost every time she is better off putting her order totally on the host order.

jrstephens said:
Yep, it does count as Commissionable sales, but not as Guest Sales to make her total Guest Sales higher for more benefits. To count as Guest Sales, she would have to order as a guest - she could use her 10% off that way but she would not save as much, but would up her FPV and half-price items.

Anything she orders AFTER her half-price, free product, and host special count for you as Commissionable Sales.

And if you booked her new show from her old show, she can order the special as a Guest using her PHD for the booking benefit if within 6 months.
This line seems confusing. If she is past host of a show booked from her show within 6 months she can get one of the 60% off items at that show; she does not get the PHD on that item. Her PHD is only applied to other things she orders within the year from her show (not the monthly host special). If she books a second show off her show when she holds that within 6 months she gets to choose 2 60% off items at that show - one as guest (host from whom show was booked) and one as host.

Last edited:
BethCooks4U said:
This line seems confusing. If she is past host of a show booked from her show within 6 months she can get one of the 60% off items at that show; she does not get the PHD on that item. Her PHD is only applied to other things she orders within the year from her show (not the monthly host special). If she books a second show off her show when she holds that within 6 months she gets to choose 2 60% off items at that show - one as guest (host from whom show was booked) and one as host.

She would have to enter the PHD for her to be able to get the host special. She could not just enter her as a regular guest with no PHD.

jrstephens said:
She would have to enter the PHD for her to be able to get the host special. She could not just enter her as a regular guest with no PHD.
That is true. I was just trying to be specific for her. ;) Actually, when we say PHD we usually mean the 10% discount - PH number is what she needs. Simantics, I know. I read it as she could add the 10% to the 60% off item and I was trying to be sure she understood she couldn't.

Last edited:

What is the "Save Big with Past Host Discount" offer?

The "Save Big with Past Host Discount" offer is a special promotion where past hosts of Pampered Chef parties can receive a 35% discount on their order.

How do I qualify for the "Save Big with Past Host Discount" offer?

To qualify for the discount, you must have hosted a Pampered Chef party in the past and have a minimum of $150 in guest sales from that party.

Can I combine the "Save Big with Past Host Discount" with other offers or discounts?

No, the "Save Big with Past Host Discount" cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts.

How long is the "Save Big with Past Host Discount" offer valid?

The offer is only valid for a limited time and the expiration date will be included in the promotional materials.

How do I redeem the "Save Big with Past Host Discount" offer?

To redeem the offer, simply place your order through your Pampered Chef consultant and provide them with your past party information. The 35% discount will be applied to your order at checkout.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcjodih
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Brenda.the.chef
  • smilesarepriceless
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies