• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

January Guest Special and Host Discount?

In summary, the January Guest Special and Host Discount is a promotion offered by Pampered Chef during the month of January. Guests can receive a discount on select products when attending a party or making a purchase, and hosts can also receive discounts as a thank you for hosting a party. To qualify, guests must attend a party or make a purchase, and hosts must host a party during the month. The specific products and discounts may vary, and the promotion cannot be combined with other offers. The discounts are only available during the month of January, so act fast to take advantage of them.
heat123
Silver Member
Ok, I'm trying to figure this out, for "attention grabbing" info...

for the stoneware special at 20% OFF can the host use her 1/2 OFF selections based on that sale? So the DCB is on sale at $52 can she use her 50% OFF of that price or is based on reg price? I know this ?? has been asked before I am sure but I cannot recall.. Thanks!

If that's the case, the host can receive the entire New Traditions set at $43.50 is my calc. (based on a $500 show) using the DCB and the Rect. baker as 50% OFF pieces.
Just want to double check?!?

Yes... the host gets the sale price ... I'm not doing the math on the whole New Trad. set... I'll trust your figures... :)

I have just had a sign at my shows lately that says "Hosts in January get 40% to 70% off Soneware of their choice"

That has gotten me some bookings!
:sing:

1. What is the January Guest Special and Host Discount?

The January Guest Special and Host Discount is a promotion offered by Pampered Chef to both guests and hosts during the month of January. It allows guests to receive a special discount on certain products when they attend a party or make a purchase, and hosts can also receive discounts on products as a thank you for hosting a party.

2. How can I qualify for the January Guest Special and Host Discount?

To qualify for the January Guest Special and Host Discount, guests must attend a party or make a purchase during the month of January. Hosts must also host a party during this time. The specific requirements and discounts may vary, so be sure to check with your Pampered Chef consultant for more details.

3. What products are included in the January Guest Special and Host Discount?

The products included in the January Guest Special and Host Discount may vary, but they typically include popular and seasonal items from the Pampered Chef catalog. These may range from kitchen tools and gadgets to cookware and bakeware. Again, the specific products and discounts may vary, so check with your consultant for more information.

4. Can I combine the January Guest Special and Host Discount with other promotions or discounts?

In most cases, the January Guest Special and Host Discount cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. However, it is always best to check with your consultant for any specific exceptions or additional offers that may be available.

5. How long is the January Guest Special and Host Discount available?

The January Guest Special and Host Discount is only available during the month of January. Once the month is over, the promotion ends and the discounts will no longer be available. If you are interested in taking advantage of the discounts, be sure to act fast and make your purchase or attend a party before the end of the month.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
Replies
Views
byrd1956
Replies
Views
menehune
Replies
Views