• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unlock Exclusive Host/Guest Specials with Consultancy Discount

In summary, as a consultant, you have the option to purchase host and/or guest specials a month in advance. These specials can be entered as a Personal Order in P3, using the item number for the guest special. It's important to note that for free with qualifying purchase specials, such as the sprinkles this month, you must reach the qualifying amount before the special will be sent. The cost for these specials will show as $0 when entered. However, it's not possible to order the sprinkles for free as a non-commission order this month, as they would have had to be ordered during the previous month. Additionally, the order must be at least $60 after the 20% discount in order to qualify for the
laurieandjaffy
Gold Member
If I understand right as a consultant I am able to purchase the host and/or guest specials a month in advance. D you just get this at the special price or with your extra 20% off. Aso, exactly how do you do this? Is there a special number? D you order on a supply order?
Thanks!

It's the guest special. But it's been a while since I've done it so I cannot remember the logistics.

You need to enter it as a Personal Order in P3, which is available as a non-commission order. You would use the item number for the guest special (host specials are not available). One thing to remember is that if it's a free with qualifying purchase special (like the sprinkles this month), you need to reach that amount before HO will send the special.

When you enter it, does it show $0 as the cost? I was trying to enter the sprinkles earlier and that's what it showed so wasn't sure if I was doing it right. Since the special says your choice, one would be free for us and the other regular price if I wanted to order both? Both showed $0 so I'm confused.

You cannot order the sprinkles this month for free as a non-commission order, you would have had to order them last month.

And your order would have had to be $60 after the 20% discount in order to get them, too.

Ahh ok gotcha. I thought you could order them the month prior or the month of. The $60 isn't a problem. I have that times 20 I'm wanting to order. Good thing I can split my kit enhancement between this month and April or I'd be getting divorced. lol Thanks!

You also can't order the upcoming guest special as such on KE, just a personal order. Since you're currently in KE, you're better off using that discount than ordering $60 of stuff just to get the guest special free.

1. What is the current Host/Guest Special offer?

The current Host/Guest Special offer varies each month. You can find the current offer on our website or by contacting your independent consultant.

2. How do I qualify for the Host/Guest Special?

To qualify for the Host/Guest Special, you must host a Pampered Chef party with a minimum of $200 in sales and have at least one guest book a future party. Your independent consultant can help you plan and host a successful party to reach this goal.

3. Can I combine the Host/Guest Special with other offers or discounts?

The Host/Guest Special cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. However, you can still earn free and discounted products through our Host Rewards program in addition to the Host/Guest Special.

4. Can I choose which Host/Guest Special I want?

The Host/Guest Special offer is predetermined each month and cannot be chosen. However, we strive to offer a variety of products to appeal to different tastes and needs.

5. How long is the Host/Guest Special available?

The Host/Guest Special offer is only available during the month it is announced. Be sure to schedule your party and place your order before the end of the month to take advantage of the special offer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sailorsarah
  • stephaniekocala
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
melheather
  • heidabear
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies