• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! Guest Special With Previous Host Discount

In summary, the "Help! Guest Special With Previous Host Discount" promotion is a special offer for guests who have attended a Pampered Chef party in the past. They can use a discount code from their host to receive additional savings on select products by entering the code at checkout on the Pampered Chef website. There are restrictions and limitations, such as only being able to use the code once and not being able to combine it with other offers. The eligible products for the promotion may vary, but typically include kitchen tools, cookware, and bakeware. The promotion is only available for a limited time and guests should redeem their code before the expiration date to receive the savings.
ChefArnold
Gold Member
I'm hoping someone can help me out with a question I have. I've been unable to find an answer to it using RFS.

I have a previous host who attended my last show this past weekend. Her product purchase before her discount is over $60, but with the discount it's below. Does she still qualify for the guest special?

Also, if anyone could share with me where I should have been able to find the answer to this?

Thanks

I am not sure where you can find the answer to this but I know they have to spend 60 out of pocket before any tax and shipping and after discount so I would call the past host to see if she would like to add something else on to get her to the 60 she may be willing to do it.

It has to be $60 after the discount.

Thank you both very much!

I had the EXACT same thing happen the other day! I tried to balance the show after using the discount and it didnt work.

What is the "Help! Guest Special With Previous Host Discount" promotion?

The "Help! Guest Special With Previous Host Discount" promotion is a special offer for guests who have attended a Pampered Chef party in the past and have received a discount code from their host. This promotion allows them to use that discount code to receive additional savings on select products.

How can guests redeem the "Help! Guest Special With Previous Host Discount" promotion?

To redeem the "Help! Guest Special With Previous Host Discount" promotion, guests can visit the Pampered Chef website and enter their unique discount code at checkout. The discount will be applied to eligible products in their cart.

Are there any restrictions or limitations to the "Help! Guest Special With Previous Host Discount" promotion?

Yes, there are some restrictions and limitations to this promotion. The discount code can only be used once and cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. The discount also cannot be applied towards shipping or taxes.

What products are eligible for the "Help! Guest Special With Previous Host Discount" promotion?

The eligible products for this promotion may vary and are subject to change. Guests can check the details of their discount code to see which products are included. Typically, the discount applies to select kitchen tools, cookware, and bakeware.

How long is the "Help! Guest Special With Previous Host Discount" promotion available?

The availability of this promotion may vary, but it typically runs for a limited time. Guests should redeem their discount code before the specified expiration date to take advantage of the savings. Any unused discount codes will not be valid after the promotion ends.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heidabear
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
heidabear
  • heidabear
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • MandyH