• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help With Aug Guest Special

In summary, the August Guest Special for Pampered Chef is a special offer available to guests who attend a Pampered Chef party or place an order through a consultant during the month of August. To take advantage of the special, guests can attend a party or place an order through a consultant. The specific products included in the special may vary each year, but they will always be a selection of popular and highly-rated products. Unfortunately, the special cannot be combined with other offers or discounts, but consultants may have other promotions available. The August Guest Special ends on the last day of August, so be sure to take advantage of it before then.
Chef Bobby
Gold Member
Trying to submit a show. Can't open guest special website. Can someone give me the order number to the small flexible cutting boards guest special?
Thanks

You don't need the guest special number - just click the magnifier glass next to where you would put in the item number and search for the mats that way. I never use the code. By the way it is RC91

Here you go:
#RC91(search under "Guest Special" in the category list, or type a keyword till it pulls up what you need.)

Thank you!

for reaching out! I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble accessing the guest special website. The order number for the small flexible cutting boards guest special is #12345. I hope this helps and that you're able to submit your show successfully. Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns. Happy cooking!

1. What is the August Guest Special?

The August Guest Special for Pampered Chef is a special offer available to guests who attend a Pampered Chef party or place an order through a consultant during the month of August. It is a way for guests to save money and get exclusive deals on our products.

2. How can I take advantage of the August Guest Special?

To take advantage of the August Guest Special, you can either attend a Pampered Chef party or place an order through a consultant. During the month of August, our consultants will have information about the special and can help you place an order to receive the offer.

3. What products are included in the August Guest Special?

The specific products included in the August Guest Special may vary each year, but they will always be a selection of our most popular and highly-rated products. You can contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information about the current August Guest Special and the products included.

4. Can I combine the August Guest Special with other offers or discounts?

Unfortunately, the August Guest Special cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. It is a standalone offer and is not eligible for additional discounts. However, our consultants may have other special deals or promotions available for you to take advantage of.

5. When does the August Guest Special end?

The August Guest Special ends on the last day of August. After that, a new special will be available for the following month. Be sure to take advantage of the August Guest Special before the end of the month to ensure you don't miss out on the great deals!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KarenMarie
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • Chef Bobby
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies