• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Secure Your Guest Special: Out of State Customer Earned But Didn't Claim Online

In summary, an out of state customer earned the guest special but didn't pick it online. I tried to call her last night and emailed her today, but haven't heard back yet. I'm not sure what to do next.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I realized when I was trying to close a show last night that an out of state customer earned the guest special but didn't pick it online. I tried to call her last night and emailed her today. I have not heard back. I really don't want to keep the show open for much longer but also want to make sure the guest gets her guest special. Not sure what to do next!

Maybe one more call with a message that the show goes in this evening and that you'd hate for her to miss out on a free cookbook? Or call the host to call/text the guest. If she doesn't call or email you tonight, then just pick one for her.

I would pick one for her.

I'll try one more call tonight, I have not heard back from her yet.

Did you give her a deadline to get back to you? If not send one more email and say that you'll be sending the party in at ___ oclock and if you don't hear from her you'll pick one of the cookbooks for her (choose won that compliments things she ordered if possible). She should be able to exchange it when it arrives if she already has that one.

Tell her you'll pick if you don't hear back. Honestly outside orders usually tell me to pick, or ask my opinions on this b/c they don't necessarily have huge opinions being that they may've not recently been to a show or seen a demo.

BethCooks4U said:
Did you give her a deadline to get back to you? If not send one more email and say that you'll be sending the party in at ___ oclock and if you don't hear from her you'll pick one of the cookbooks for her (choose won that compliments things she ordered if possible). She should be able to exchange it when it arrives if she already has that one.
I did when I called last night and tonight. I have not heard back from her either time.

Sure... decide to submit it and I get a declined cc. Now I have to track down another out of state guest tomorrow...

sorry girl! Hope you get the declined card resolved soon!

With as it is weekend, I would have considered holding off the submit anyway. She may be out of town but usually most folks get home on Sunday nights. Same with the CC. She too may be hard to get a hold of until tonight as well. I have had this happen. I had a lady attend a show in Mequon, WI but she was visiting from Kansas. She had the order sent to Kansas and did not pick her free gift and I did not notice until after she had left town. She did not contact me at all and I closed the party with a gift I chose. It was a multiple choice cookbooks last August. She chose two others to order so what I did was added one other. Not a problem with her. The order was only $60 with both cookbooks she ordered so making one free was not an option. She finally e-mailed me and loved the choice I made for her as it was one she looked at. It was the All the Best.

I have had some outside orders without contact info that didn't choose a special. In those cases I ask the host and in about half the cases we just pick for the guest. They are grateful for the gift and have never complained - often people don't even realize they had a choice, just thought that was the free item. It's not as big a deal as we consultants make it sometimes. We're just doing the "right thing" by trying to help them get their choice when really they're just happy we got them a freebie. If they don't want it they can always give it away...

I'd pick one for them ... 29 Minutes to Dinner or All the Best. If she already has that one then she can exchange it when she gets it, and won't have to pay the difference between that and a less expensive one.

What is the "Secure Your Guest Special" for out of state customers?

The "Secure Your Guest Special" is a promotion for out of state customers who have earned free products through hosting a Pampered Chef party. It allows them to claim their free products online and have them shipped directly to their home.

How can I qualify for the "Secure Your Guest Special"?

To qualify for the "Secure Your Guest Special", you must have hosted a Pampered Chef party and have at least one out of state guest who made a purchase. The total sales from your party must also meet the minimum requirement for the promotion.

What if I have multiple out of state guests who made purchases?

If you have multiple out of state guests who made purchases, you can earn multiple free products through the "Secure Your Guest Special" promotion. Each out of state guest who made a purchase will count towards your total sales and earn you a free product.

When can I claim my free product through the "Secure Your Guest Special"?

You can claim your free product through the "Secure Your Guest Special" at any time, as long as your party has met the minimum sales requirement. However, we recommend claiming your free product as soon as possible to ensure availability.

Can I choose any product as my free product through the "Secure Your Guest Special"?

Yes, you can choose any product as your free product through the "Secure Your Guest Special". However, the value of the free product cannot exceed the total sales earned from your party. If you choose a product with a higher value, you will be responsible for paying the difference.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
prissylovescooking
  • SherryLynn
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
SherryLynn
Replies