• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Guest Special Problem on Website??

In summary, if you are having difficulty accessing the guest special on the website, try clearing your browser's cache and cookies and refreshing the page. If the issue persists, contact customer service for help. The guest special cannot be used with a promo code, but can be used on other products in the order. It is available for a limited time only and cannot be returned or exchanged. The availability of the special offer may vary by country.
Kathytnt
Is anyone else having trouble tht the guest special is not coming up on their website for February I have several catalog/online shows going and I tried going in myself and cannot get the GK numbers or the guest special to work. I am getting so close to my 15K and I need lots of double points this month. I want to go on the cruise next year. I am trying to help my hosts.

They seem to be working fine on my site...just checked for you...

On your website, instead of going to the SToneware category, they have to go to the guest special catagory at the bottom of the list. The special product codes and 20% off prices are there.

Thanks for that tip. I just sent it on to a host who has family all over the US hoping to order from her show! This info will save lots of questions.

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that you are having trouble with the guest special not showing up on your website for February. I understand how frustrating that can be, especially when you have multiple shows going on and are close to reaching your goals for the month. Have you tried contacting our technical support team? They may be able to assist you in getting the GK numbers and guest special to work properly. In the meantime, I would recommend reaching out to your hosts and letting them know about the issue. They may be able to help spread the word to their guests and encourage them to still take advantage of the guest special. I hope this helps, and best of luck in reaching your 15K and earning those double points for the cruise next year!

Related to Guest Special Problem on Website??

1. What should I do if I am having trouble accessing the guest special on the website?

If you are having trouble accessing the guest special on our website, please try clearing your browser's cache and cookies and refreshing the page. If the issue persists, please contact our customer service team for further assistance.

2. Can I use a promo code with the guest special on the website?

No, the guest special on our website is already heavily discounted and promo codes cannot be applied to it. However, you can still use promo codes on other products in your order.

3. How long is the guest special available on the website?

The guest special on our website is available for a limited time only. Please check the expiration date on the product page to ensure you do not miss out on the special offer.

4. Can I return or exchange the guest special purchased on the website?

No, all sales of the guest special on our website are final and cannot be returned or exchanged. However, if the product is damaged or defective, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

5. Is the guest special on the website available in all countries?

The availability of the guest special on our website may vary by country. Please check the product page or contact our customer service team to see if the special offer is available in your country.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sailorsarah
Replies
Views
byrd1956
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • peachey
  • Pampered Chef Shows