• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

April Guest Special: Is It Still Available?

In summary, the April guest special is a promotion offered by Pampered Chef that includes discounted products and special offers for orders placed in the month of April. To take advantage of this special, simply place an order through a consultant or on the company's website before the end of April. It usually cannot be combined with other promotions but there is no minimum purchase amount required. As a host, you can still receive the April guest special in addition to your host rewards.
Oklabell
I am closing a show I had April 30th and when I type in the Guest special it says "no longer available". do the special run out? Did I wait too long to close the show? Thanks in advance for your help

I figured it out I had the start date as 5/1. Thanks again

Make sure that the show is dated for April. You should be fine. We have at least until the end of the following month to submit shows with those specials.

I never heard of that??!! I know one of my April shows shipped and the host only received 1 of the 8 MMP she was due - and it was short 2 celebrate plates and a small bar pan - Maybe something is going on in the warehouse... I would call tech support.

Hi there! Thank you for reaching out. Yes, the guest special does have an expiration date and it looks like it may have already passed. I'm sorry if you missed out on the special, but don't worry, there will be new and exciting specials coming up for you and your guests to enjoy. In the future, try to close your shows as soon as possible to make sure you and your guests don't miss out on any great deals. Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns. Happy cooking!

Related to April Guest Special: Is It Still Available?

1. What is the April guest special?

The April guest special is a promotion offered by Pampered Chef for the month of April. It typically includes discounted products or special offers for customers who place an order during the month.

2. How can I take advantage of the April guest special?

To take advantage of the April guest special, simply place an order through a Pampered Chef consultant or on the company's website before the end of April. The special will automatically be applied to your order.

3. Can I combine the April guest special with other promotions or discounts?

In most cases, the April guest special cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. However, it is always best to check with your consultant or the company's website for specific details and exclusions.

4. Is there a minimum purchase amount required to receive the April guest special?

No, there is typically no minimum purchase amount required to receive the April guest special. However, some promotions may have a minimum purchase requirement, so be sure to check the details before placing your order.

5. Can I still receive the April guest special if I am hosting a party or event?

Yes, as a party or event host, you can still receive the April guest special in addition to your host rewards. This is a great way to maximize your savings and get even more products for your kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KarenMarie
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Becca_in_MD
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • DebinCincy