• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

April Guest Special - Mother's Day Tote

In summary, the April Guest Special - Mother's Day Tote is a limited edition tote bag filled with exclusive Pampered Chef products perfect for Mother's Day gifting. The tote includes the Mini Mix N Scraper, Small Batter Bowl, and two reusable silicone lids, which are not available for individual purchase. It is priced at $45, a $15 savings compared to purchasing the products separately. The products in the tote are pre-selected and cannot be customized, but are carefully curated for the perfect gift for any mom. The Mother's Day Tote is only available during the month of April or while supplies last, so be sure to get yours before they're gone!
Becca_in_MD
Gold Member
Am I missing it? Has anyone seen HO's flyer of the Mother's Day Tote for April guests? I've only seen the March consultant promo where we can earn it. Not that I'm putting April host packets together yet :) I find it strange that the tote is not on the April Guest Special flyer.

I want to say and I could be SO wrong but I think that's a May thing?

Nope I'm wrong. LOL it is April.

Feb 1 Newswire said: The Lunch on the Go! Tote will be available for your customers through our April Mother's Day Special.

Last edited:
The Mother's Day special they did last year was not for the whole month, only about half the month so it probably will end up being a flier of it's own like the dcb special.

What is the April Guest Special - Mother's Day Tote?

The April Guest Special - Mother's Day Tote is a limited edition tote bag filled with exclusive Pampered Chef products perfect for Mother's Day gifting.

What products are included in the Mother's Day Tote?

The Mother's Day Tote includes the Mini Mix N Scraper, Small Batter Bowl, and two reusable silicone lids. These products are not available for individual purchase and can only be found in the tote.

What is the cost of the Mother's Day Tote?

The Mother's Day Tote is priced at $45, which is a $15 savings compared to purchasing the products separately.

Can I customize the products included in the Mother's Day Tote?

No, the products in the Mother's Day Tote are pre-selected and cannot be customized. However, they are carefully curated to make the perfect gift for any mom.

Is the Mother's Day Tote available for purchase after April?

No, the Mother's Day Tote is a limited edition offer and will only be available during the month of April or while supplies last. Be sure to get yours before they're gone!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Malinda Klein
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cher88bear
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies