• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

October Guest Special and Hwc Items

In summary, the October Guest Special at Pampered Chef is a promotion where guests can receive a special discount or free gift with purchase during the month of October. Hwc items refer to exclusive products only available to hosts who hold a party or event. To get the October Guest Special, you can attend a party or contact a consultant. The special cannot be combined with other promotions, but may be eligible for host rewards or consultant discounts. The return policy for the October Guest Special and Hwc items is the same as the regular return policy.
pampermejolene
Gold Member
The guest special is if you spend $60 you get the pumpkin plate, so if guests spend $60 on the HWC items on the website are they eligible for the pumpkin plate?

I wasn't sure if the web site only stuff had different rules.

Thanks

Guest specials are only eligible for show orders.
HWC items are only individual orders online, so I'd say no - unfortunately

for clarifying!

Hi there! Yes, if guests spend $60 on HWC items on the website, they are eligible for the pumpkin plate as part of the guest special. The rules apply to all items on the website, including the HWC items. I hope this clarifies things for you. Happy shopping!

1. What is the October Guest Special at Pampered Chef?

The October Guest Special at Pampered Chef is a promotion where guests can receive a special discount or free gift with purchase during the month of October. It is a great opportunity to save on high-quality kitchen products and tools.

2. What are Hwc Items at Pampered Chef?

Hwc stands for "Host-Only Weekly Choice" and refers to exclusive products that are only available to hosts who hold a Pampered Chef party or event. These items are usually limited edition and can only be purchased by hosts with their earned rewards.

3. How can I get the October Guest Special at Pampered Chef?

To get the October Guest Special at Pampered Chef, you can either attend a party hosted by someone else or host your own party. You can also contact your Pampered Chef consultant directly to place an order for the special.

4. Can I combine the October Guest Special with other promotions or discounts?

No, the October Guest Special cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. However, it may be possible to use your host rewards or consultant discounts towards the purchase of the special item.

5. What is the return policy for October Guest Special and Hwc Items at Pampered Chef?

The return policy for October Guest Special and Hwc Items at Pampered Chef is the same as the regular return policy. You have up to 30 days from the date of purchase to return the item for a full refund or exchange, as long as it is in its original condition and packaging.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pamperedchef.robin
  • heidabear
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies