• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is There a Problem with PP and the Feb. Guest Special Stones?

In summary, the customer was able to order as many stones as they wanted at 20% off, but was told by the director that guests can only order three stones at a time.
ChefBurke
Silver Member
Ok so I have 2 online shows going on right now & one of the guests ordered from my website 3 guest special stones at 20% off.. well I go to enter in in PP & with the first stone it has a popup say" guest didn't spend $60" well it's my understanding they don't have to-its a given special. The i try to enter another stone & a popup says "entered more than allowed" Sooo I was told by my director that guests can order as many as they like at 20% off. Is that wrong?! I put in a call to HO & I'm waiting for the call back... Just wanted to see if theres an issue with PP

I've heard this happened with a few people. Try to do an update and enter them again.

defintily do an update I had the same problem till I did the update

Once you do the update, it won't pop up again.;)

Another reason to start using P3. It automatically updates when it has something to update!

I know Harriet but I just can't get myself to use it!

are you guys submitting shows on it????

I've been using it since the day I got the disc!!!!

Really? So you're no longer using PP 16.0?

Haven't opened it since P3 came in my changeover box. Not one single time!

OMG! I guess I'm really afraid of change. I'll start working on it tomorrow, I promise!!!:eek: :eek:

PampMomof3 said:
OMG! I guess I'm really afraid of change. I'll start working on it tomorrow, I promise!!!:eek: :eek:

Don't be afraid. It's easy peasy.

Thanks for the encouragement Kim! I will try!

I noticed that every other day P3 has an update...was the old like that? (Never used it! :) )

I know! I'm so tired of that darn red pop up! Oh well, it's better than the old way I guess!

I haven't used it yet either.

You have to manually update PP whereas P3 checks for updates automatically every time you're online.

I'm a bit frustrated with P3. Not many reports (I keep hearing that they're coming). I deleted 16.0 (stupid, stupid, stupid) before I really took P3 for a test-drive, and I'm finding I can't do as much as I'd like with P3. Is anyone else having this trouble? Any suggestions?

Oh, and I've discovered that it won't let me even open my shows older than six months. I had a customer call the other day for a copy of her receipt from last year for a product return, and I am going to have to hook my laptop (still on 16.0) back up to the printer (PITA) just so that I can print one out for her. I've always told my customers to save their receipts under their silverware trays, but I know that many of them don't. I thought I'd be able to rely on the program to print receipts for them. Again, any thoughts? I'm keeping 16.0 on my laptop until the bugs get worked out of P3! :)

Oh, and I've discovered that it won't let me even open my shows older than six months. I had a customer call the other day for a copy of her receipt from last year for a product return, and I am going to have to hook my laptop (still on 16.0) back up to the printer (PITA) just so that I can print one out for her. I've always told my customers to save their receipts under their silverware trays, but I know that many of them don't. I thought I'd be able to rely on the program to print receipts for them. Again, any thoughts? I'm keeping 16.0 on my laptop until the bugs get worked out of P3!
Okay I hope this makes sense.... You highlight the show that you want to print a recite from. Then at the top of that box there are 2 buttons that should be bold One print sales recites and the other view summary report. click the print sales recites and it will come up w/ a box of everyone who ordered. Check the box next to the person's name who ordered. Click finish & it will print for you.I know for some of you this program is really difficult to get used to, remember we are creatures of habit & that change is a good thing. This means this great company is growing, & not staying back in the past.Now w/ that being said I think they should have developed PP3 a little more before launching it. Like said above I am missing the reports. They will work the bugs out!!

I am missing the ability to export my contacts into my website so that I can send my emails to them through there... Anyone find a way around that?

With my SLLLOOOOOWWWWW dial-up internet service, the P3 is just too much of a hassle. Every time I try to open it up, it takes over 30 minutes for it just to open. I don't have the time or patience for it.

Ok here is a crazy question....where do you get the P3? I recieved my changeover kit and it had a silver cd that has pampered partner plus. I installed it but it doesn't say P3 anywhere, my PP still says 16.0 version. If this is not the one can I get the P3 on the website? I've looked but don't see it anywhere.

Swirl said:
Ok here is a crazy question....where do you get the P3? I recieved my changeover kit and it had a silver cd that has pampered partner plus. I installed it but it doesn't say P3 anywhere, my PP still says 16.0 version. If this is not the one can I get the P3 on the website? I've looked but don't see it anywhere.

P3 is on that same disk. There are installation instructions behind CC as well as somewhere on this site.

I'm sticking with PP until I absolutely have to switch over. The functionality is just not there for me yet. I use PP pretty extensively.

yummybytes said:
I am missing the ability to export my contacts into my website so that I can send my emails to them through there... Anyone find a way around that?
Nope - nothing yet. Send a note to Tech Support that you miss this functionality. They have been adding stuff (like the expense report). Maybe they need to know that there's more than one person who misses it before they work on it. ;)

Thanks Debbie....I'm such an idiot sometimes. Just installed it and I think I'm really going to like it. So much more modern then the other one. I'm still keeping my 16.0 just in case but hopefully I wont have to use it again.

raebates said:
With my SLLLOOOOOWWWWW dial-up internet service, the P3 is just too much of a hassle. Every time I try to open it up, it takes over 30 minutes for it just to open. I don't have the time or patience for it.

Rae:

You only need to be online to submit your show/orders. They also suggest if you don't use P3 during the week online that once a week you open the program and go online so it can do an update.

Brandie:

Maybe you ought to take the start quickguide tour to see how much is already there and where to look for things. I know that we still are waiting for more reports.

I am keeping PP on my computer until I know I will no longer need it for reference. I don't think they told us to uninstall/delete it yet. Sorry you jumped the gun. Do you have a back up disk?

Swirl said:
Thanks Debbie....I'm such an idiot sometimes. Just installed it and I think I'm really going to like it. So much more modern then the other one. I'm still keeping my 16.0 just in case but hopefully I wont have to use it again.

Good job Stacy! Take the tour and explore. I am enjoying it!

janetupnorth said:
I noticed that every other day P3 has an update...was the old like that? (Never used it! :) )

No under PP you had to do it at least once a month . The new system does it for you! You don't have to remember to do anything like that. I love that feature as it automatically updates whenever HO makes a change.

Email sent to tech support -- also asked them to please tell us what changed each time they update so we don't have to play "find the feature" - would be nice to know right away :)

pamperedharriet said:
Rae:

You only need to be online to submit your show/orders. They also suggest if you don't use P3 during the week online that once a week you open the program and go online so it can do an update.

Mine is slooooww even when I'm not online....it takes forever to open - and my director is having the same problem! We both take our laptop to shows, and neither of us feel comfortable taking P3 w/ us!

What my wonderful tech guy Brandon told me is that this program runs really well on new & top of the line computers. My complaint was that it can take almost 4 mins to open & sometimes if I have a customer on the phone I don't want to sit there for 4 mins to upload. I told him that they need to pass along we need a commission increase, so that everyone can afford to go get brand new computers.I agree w/ above posts to send notes to PC, if they don't know there is a problem then they won't fix it. I called a little while ago to tech support & she said they were really slow today, so to call back if I had anymore questions because she was ready to fall asleep.

Thanks for the advice! I figured out the receipts thing, and I have been toying with the other features. I am still cranky with the fact that there are so few reports to choose from and that I have to fiddle with everything to figure it out, but it's coming along. I imagine that it will be so terrific when it's all said and done, but I agree, too, that they probably should have developed it more before introducing it. Have a great day, all!

You really can't open shows that are older than 6 months?!?!?! :eek: I am constantly referring back to my shows - to see the guests, what they bought, etc. Not just for adjustments. Is there a way around this??
Thanks!
Joanne

ChefinHarmony said:
You really can't open shows that are older than 6 months?!?!?! :eek: I am constantly referring back to my shows - to see the guests, what they bought, etc. Not just for adjustments. Is there a way around this??
Thanks!
Joanne

P3 is set up differently so you don't need to open the show to see what they bought--it's listed right under their name in contact management. It's about time!!!!!!!!

Ah Ha! I updated & it worked!! Thanks everyone for the feedback! Ahh I dunno where I put my new P3? Are we supposed to be using it now?!

ChefinHarmony said:
Thanks!
Joanne

Joanne you can open them but can't do any adjustment. Click on the old show and then click summary--you'll get it all and if you want to print old receipts you can by clicking print receipts.

ChefBurke said:
Ah Ha! I updated & it worked!! Thanks everyone for the feedback! Ahh I dunno where I put my new P3? Are we supposed to be using it now?!
You don't have to use it. In fact, if you do business in Spanish, you must continue to use PP, because there isn't a Spanish version of P3 yet.

But once you sumbit something with P3, you have to stick with it. So consider carefully....

1. Why am I getting a popup saying the guest didn't spend $60 when trying to enter a guest special stone on my order?

It is a common misconception that guests do not have to spend $60 to qualify for the guest special. However, the $60 minimum purchase requirement still applies to these discounted items. The popup is a reminder to ensure that the guest has met the minimum purchase requirement before adding the discounted item to their order.

2. Why am I getting a popup saying I have entered more than the allowed amount of guest special stones?

The guest special stones are limited to one per $60 spent. If you have already added the maximum allowed number of guest special stones to your order, you will receive this popup. You can either remove one of the guest special stones or increase your purchase amount to add another one.

3. Can guests order more than one guest special stone at 20% off?

Yes, guests can order as many guest special stones as they like, as long as they meet the $60 minimum purchase requirement for each one. However, the maximum number of guest special stones that can be added to an order is limited to one per $60 spent.

4. Is there an issue with Pampered Chef and the February guest special stones?

No, there is no issue with Pampered Chef and the February guest special stones. The popups you may be receiving are simply reminders to ensure that the minimum purchase requirement and maximum number of discounted items are being met.

5. What should I do if I am still experiencing issues with adding guest special stones to my order?

If you are still having trouble adding guest special stones to your order, we recommend reaching out to our Home Office for assistance. They will be able to troubleshoot any technical issues and ensure that your order is processed correctly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pcheframsey
  • Miguel
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
love2cook05
  • wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies