• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help!!! I'm Trying to Close a Show and Im Having Trouble!!!!

In summary, Heather was trying to close a show and she was getting frustrated because the host could only get one of a particular stone for 60% off and if she earned two she would have to choose a different one. Kelly told her to try putting something else in just to see if it worked. Heather also said that maybe it wouldn't let her do two of the same. Kelly said that she was getting a warning or a red dot. Heather said that she had talked to HO and they said that everyone had to do the update. Heather said that the download would take almost 30 minutes and that she understood that she could order only one of each of the stoneware. She said that
Morvin
I'm trying to close a Nov. show the show is 1400.00 so the host should recieve 2 stones at 60% off. And she wants 2 of the dep covered bakers but i can only enter 1 in it keeps saying that i've exceeded the max number of monthly host specials allowed am i supposed to enter the second 60% a special way?
help its late and im getting very frusterated!!!!

TIA
Heather:confused::confused::confused:

Have you tried to put something else in just to see if it works?
Maybe it won't let you do two of the same, that I am not sure of??

Kelly

have you updated lately?

Are you getting a warning or a red dot? (p3) My Host from yesterday was able to order two, so I'm not sure why yours won't allow it- if it's just a warning, then you can still submit it that way. Otherwise you'll have to call tech support in the morning- they were great for me one time before when I had a strange problem. Good luck!

I don't have the flyer in front of me but I thought a host could only get one of a particular stone for 60% off and if she earned 2 she'd have to choose a different one. I could be wrong though - I'm sure someone will correct me if I am.

I just double checked the flyer and it doesn't say anything about how many of 1 piece they can choose (except for a limit of two pieces of stoneware). It's like how you can order more than one of the same half priced item if you earned more than one. Try calling HO tomorrow.By the way, great job on the show.

Are you entering them as one item with a quantity of 2? P3 may not be able to comprehend it that way. Try putting the second DCB as its own item. Just like if you have two of the same half-priced item, you have to enter each sparately.

I am trying to close out a show and I just talked to HO and they said they released a major update today and they said everyone is going to have to do it if you wanna submit shows which that is why i can't finish and submit my show.

She told me to go to Download center
Then go to manage your business
Then click on Manual Download
Download it
Then select run and she said when it is done installing it should be PP3.0.12

She told me the download will take almost 30 mins.

I understood you could order only one of each of the stoneware.. If you earned 2.. they had to be different. Could be wrong.. but that is what I understood.

christinaspc said:
I am trying to close out a show and I just talked to HO and they said they released a major update today and they said everyone is going to have to do it if you wanna submit shows which that is why i can't finish and submit my show.

She told me to go to Download center
Then go to manage your business
Then click on Manual Download
Download it
Then select run and she said when it is done installing it should be PP3.0.12

She told me the download will take almost 30 mins.

YIKES, I haven't switched over to PP3 yet and don't know anything about it. I have three shows closing this week (one today). Am I going to have problems? :confused:

It's probably only a P3 update. But you do have to switch to P3 by the end of February.

OMG OMG OMG!! There's a "Download P3 for Mac" link on the page now!! Wa-hoo!!Gonna go backup my system so I can install it!

i dont have an answer i just wanted to say YAAAAY! on that great show! $100 more & youve already got $1500 for SAT!

Congratulations, Ann! I know you've been waiting for that.

raebates said:
Congratulations, Ann! I know you've been waiting for that.

The link disappeared. But not before I got the file and installed it. I'm bouncing around on my couch so excited. :D

chefann said:
OMG OMG OMG!! There's a "Download P3 for Mac" link on the page now!! Wa-hoo!!

Gonna go backup my system so I can install it!

wait for me---I cant wait---I need to do it all-back up--then remove my partition--ahhhhh cannot wait!

I had the same problem. You need to update your pampered partner plus.

1. How do I get guests to RSVP and attend my show?

In order to get guests to RSVP and attend your show, it's important to actively promote and remind them about the event. Utilize social media, send out personal invitations, and follow up with a reminder a few days before. You can also offer incentives such as a free gift or discount to those who RSVP and attend.

2. What should I do if guests cancel last minute?

If guests cancel last minute, don't panic. Reach out to your host and ask if they have any alternate guests who can attend. You can also offer to do a virtual show for those who can't make it in person. Remember to stay positive and flexible, and focus on the guests who did show up.

3. How can I make the show more interactive and engaging?

To make the show more interactive and engaging, try incorporating games or demos into the presentation. Encourage guests to participate and ask questions, and provide them with the opportunity to try out products themselves. Also, be sure to have a variety of products on display for guests to see and touch.

4. What if I don't meet the sales goal for the show?

If you don't meet the sales goal for the show, don't worry. Focus on the positive, such as the connections you made with guests and the products they did purchase. You can also offer to do a follow-up order for those who were unable to purchase at the show. Most importantly, remember that every show is a learning experience and there will always be room for improvement.

5. How can I encourage guests to book their own show?

To encourage guests to book their own show, be sure to mention the benefits of hosting a show such as earning free products and discounts. You can also offer to co-host a show with them or provide them with a host packet with all the information they need to know. Additionally, follow up after the show and offer a special booking incentive for those who book within a certain time frame.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• crysboo
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • nay62
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
3girls
  • SBinkley