1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Host Coaching HELP Trying to close my 1st show!!!!

1. crysboo

crysboo Novice Member

HELP! I'm closing my very first order and my show was $167.00. So my host gets 1 $15 product and 15% off... does the 15% go twoards everything she orders? And am I forgetting any other benifits? HELP! I'm so confused! lol
    Thanks in advance

Jun 23, 2009
  2. chefann

chefann Legend Member Gold Member

Your host gets $15 off her order, and whatever is left will have 15% taken off. She can also buy the 2 quart collapsable bowl for 60% off.

Jun 23, 2009
  3. crysboo

crysboo Novice Member

I thought the show had to be $500 for the collapsable bowl??
    And how much would she have to pay for it?

THANKS!

Jun 23, 2009
  4. esavvymom

esavvymom Legend Member Staff Member

It shows you on the Host Special Flyer from CC. There are three-levels of sales. Level 1 - $150-$499 - they get the 2 qt bowl for $6; Level 2 - $500-699.99 in sales gets the 2 qt & 4 qt - $6 and $8 respectively; Level 3 - $700 or more gets all 3 bowls - $6, $8, & $10 respectively. If sales are over $650, they get the Chillzanne product of choice.

So your host would get the 2 qt for $6. Be sure to look at the flyer- it has the special Item Code #s (#HT01) that you have to enter for the Host Special.
    Hope that helps.

Jun 23, 2009
  5. BlessedWifeMommy

BlessedWifeMommy Veteran Member

Are you still in your first 30 days? If so, she gets a charter host gift as well.

CP94 Sweet cinnamon sprinkles and Chipotle rub
    or
    CK96 Cranberry Hot Pad Trivet

Also, if any guest are over $25 they get the season's best for free, GR23
    and if they are over $60, they also get two rubs. Codes are GR24-30

6. chefann

chefann Legend Member Gold Member

The host also qualifies for the guest specials, if they spend the requisite amount.

Jun 23, 2009
  7. esavvymom

esavvymom Legend Member Staff Member

Did we just completely overwhelm you!? :D It probably wouldn't hurt if you are having trouble with anything to contact your recruiter or director to have her/him walk you through everything so you don't forget something. I know I forgot my 1st host's Charter Gift, and a guest's Free Item (fortunately NOT after I submitted the show- just after I totaled her order, etc).

Good luck.

Jun 23, 2009
Have something to add?