• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host Your February Show and Save 60% on Two Items! FAQs for Consultants

In summary, a consultant is wondering if she can still receive the host special for a show she held before becoming a consultant where two people booked shows for February. It is clarified that she cannot receive the booking benefit, but someone else could have if listed as a co-host. It is also mentioned that P3 may need to be updated for the special to work. Another consultant suggests calling HO for more information.
elizabethfox
Gold Member
I have been reading up on some other threads along the same lines as this one about the Feb. host special, but I haven't found an answer to my question yet, so here goes...:rolleyes:

I am a consultant. I held a show in my home on Dec. 1st 2007. I had 2 people book a show off of mine. Both want to do their shows in Feb. :balloon:

Feb is the 60% off two items host special.:love:

First.....Since they booked off of my show, do I still get the monthly host special as a "past hostess from whom the show was booked" even though I am a consultant? :confused:

AND

Second....I found the PDF of item numbers to use for the 60% off items, but when I try to type them in now( on a "fake" show), it doesn't work. Is that because it is not supposed to work until Feb??:confused:

No you cannot get the booking benefit since you are now a consultant - sucks, huh?

Is your show dated Feb?

Yeah I have the "fake" show dated Feb.

It should work then. Are you running PP or P3? Maybe you need to do an update?

Yeah that really stinks.

So there is no way for someone else to get the booking benefit now that I know I can't get it?

Cuz if I had of known I couldn't get the booking benefit, then I would have listed my mom as the host so she could have gotten it! She kind of helped me host it anyways!

Is there a way? (*praying* My mom could really use some new pots and pans at 60% off!))

Someone correct me if I am wrong...
1) You cannot use the booking benefit from your show
2) Do you have a February date entered into P3 for the show

I am doing P3...hang on let me try it one more time and see....maybe I do need to do an update:p

elizabethfox said:
Yeah that really stinks.

So there is no way for someone else to get the booking benefit now that I know I can't get it?

Cuz if I had of known I couldn't get the booking benefit, then I would have listed my mom as the host so she could have gotten it! She kind of helped me host it anyways!

Is there a way? (*praying* My mom could really use some new pots and pans at 60% off!))
Not unless you had someone listed as a co-host at your show. I wish I had known to do that before I signed. I would have listed my mom as well.

Dang it!:mad:

We should be able to get the booking benefit....:grumpy:

Ok I am by no means a computer wiz, but isn't P3 supposed to update automatically when you open it?

I have the "fake show" set up on Feb 8th...I have orders over $250 on there....and I have tried to type in the item number "Y061" for the 60% appetizer plates and caddy set, and it isn't doing anything.
It is showing a red dot and nothing is written in the description or price part...like it should be.

I also logged on to CC and there is not a pop up saying an update is avaliable like it usually does when I need to update something....is there a place in my P3 where I can check for updates??

elizabethfox said:
Dang it!:mad:

We should be able to get the booking benefit....:grumpy:

Ok I am by no means a computer wiz, but isn't P3 supposed to update automatically when you open it?

It supposed to if you are connected to the internet - but for some reason, sometimes I have to reboot in order for it do update.

Hey Elizabeth - I just realized your profile says you are in Michigan - where about?

pamperedlinda said:
Not unless you had someone listed as a co-host at your show. I wish I had known to do that before I signed. I would have listed my mom as well.

Wait, consultant can act as host, and mom as co-host, then mom can take advantage of the booking benefits? Is that what you are saying?

Just wanted to clarify...b/c if you are...then before I submit my show, that's what I'm doing! :chef:

Last edited:
I just set-up a fake show too - I can't get any of those number either. I guess it's not updated yet. You could call HO if you really wanted to know.

ChefJoyJ said:
Wait, consultant can act as host, and mom as co-host, then mom can take advantage of the booking benefits? Is that what you are saying?
No, a consultant cannot have a co-host. But if you held your show before you became a consultant you could have done it that way.

Well I am connected to the internet, so you are saying I might need to close P3 and restart it again to get it to update??

I found a "check for updates" spot in the Help section of my P3, but when I clicked it, it still didn't help anything.

ARGH! I am completely lost when it comes to computers and stuff like this!

BTW I live in Brooklyn...about an hour south-east of Lansing :p

pamperedlinda said:
I just set-up a fake show too - I can't get any of those number either. I guess it's not updated yet. You could call HO if you really wanted to know.

I just was curious...and wanted to make sure it was working right before her show came around.

pamperedlinda said:

I just wanted to clarify...b/c if that's what you're saying...then that's what I'm doing before I submit my show! :chef:

ChefJoyJ said:

I just wanted to clarify...b/c if that's what you're saying...then that's what I'm doing before I submit my show! :chef:
read post #14

Just for future reference...how to you add a co-host? Everytime I try to do it, it only gives me the guest or host option. So would I click the host option, and it would make it a co host ?

There's a button for co-host. Look at the line above "Name/Address......Items....."

Is the "not being able to take advantage of the booking benefit" in the policies and procedures on CC?

Just want to print it out so I can tell my friend ( who also is a consultant) it...

Ok I found the co- host button.

So if you have a show with a host and co-host, and someone books a show off of theirs, do they both get the past hostess booking benefit?

Like if say...Heather had a show in Jan and Heather's mom co-hosted. And Nancy decided to book a show for Feb. from Heather's show. Would Heather and Heather's mom both get 60% off of two items, or just one of them?

When you co-host you have to share the benefits. They would have to decide who gets the booking benefit.

pamperedlinda said:
read post #14

sorry, reposted the exact same thought! Sorry!!!! :eek:

I knew consultant's can't take advantage of the booking benefit...that's why I was confused when I read this thread and asked for clarification.

Thanks!! :blushing:

I found it on the policies and procedures on CC, but it also says we don't get the past host discount. But on the 3 shows I have held since becoming a consultant, I have gotten past host discount #'s... I am confused...

Sorry :p I know I am probably being a HUGE pain in the butt, but I am new, so there's my excuse...LOL

elizabethfox said:
I am a consultant. I held a show in my home on Dec. 1st 2007. I had 2 people book a show off of mine. Both want to do their shows in Feb. :balloon:

First.....Since they booked off of my show, do I still get the monthly host special as a "past hostess from whom the show was booked" even though I am a consultant? :confused:

=====
Elizabeth, were you the consultant on the December 1st show? If so, did you set up your show as Consultant as Host? If so, then, unfortunately, I think you are out of luck on the booking benefit.

However, if you hosted the show with your recruiter as the consultant, you may be able to work with her to get something worked out. I guess it depends on what you want most--products at 60% off or the sales and points. Even typing this, the answer seems obvious--sales and points--but it would be your call. Also, depending upon amount of sales, you might be able to separate the shows. Your hosts wouldn't get as much free, but they could possibly get 4 items at 60% off (if you and your recruiter split the sales). So, if you (or your mom) were wanting cookware and other pricey items, it might be at least worth talking to your recruiter (and hosts) about options. Just a thought... (This makes sense to me, but it may be confusing for others to follow my line of thought... I'm a "numbers" person, so I'm always looking at the absolute best and most advantageous way to do things. Sorry if it doesn't make sense! lol)

Tammy

What is the Feb Host Special?

The Feb Host Special is a limited-time offer for Pampered Chef hosts in the month of February. It is a special discount or promotion on select products that hosts can earn by hosting a cooking party or event.

How can I earn the Feb Host Special?

To earn the Feb Host Special, you must host a Pampered Chef party or event during the month of February. The total sales from your event must reach a certain amount, which may vary depending on the current promotion. Once you meet the sales requirement, you will automatically receive the special offer.

What products are included in the Feb Host Special?

The products included in the Feb Host Special may vary each year. However, they are typically popular and highly requested items from the Pampered Chef catalog. You can contact your consultant or check the Pampered Chef website for the specific products included in the current promotion.

Can I combine the Feb Host Special with other offers or discounts?

No, the Feb Host Special cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. It is a standalone promotion and cannot be used in conjunction with other promotions or discounts.

What if I can't host a party in February, can I still get the Feb Host Special?

The Feb Host Special is only available for hosts who host a party or event in the month of February. However, there may be other promotions or discounts available for hosts who host in other months. You can contact your consultant or check the Pampered Chef website for more information on current offers for hosts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • simms148
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • ashleypc
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies