• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Please Clarify Aug Host Benefits

In summary, as an August host, you can earn free and discounted products based on the total sales from your party. To qualify for these benefits, you must have a minimum of $200 in sales and at least one guest who books and holds a party within 6 months. You can combine your host benefits with other offers or discounts, and they will automatically be applied to your party order. These benefits will expire 6 months from the date of your party.
nancycookspc
Gold Member
THis is quoted from the flyer-

The past host from whom the August Show was booked (if the past host’s Show was held on or after Feb. 1, 2009)

is eligible to receive their choice of ONE item at 60% off. They may select from the same options available to the current host, based upon guest sales of the current host’s Show.

To select the August Host Special, you must write the special item number(s) in the “specials” section of the sales receipt.

SO Am I reading this right??
The past host ONLY may choose 1 cookware. HOWEVER the level depends on what the Aug host has achieved.

Help please

nancy

Yes, that's correct. The past host can choose ONE item, and her available choices are based on the August host's show sales.

Yes, you are reading it correctly. The past host can choose one item at 60% off, but the options available to them will depend on the current host's guest sales. It's best to clarify with the company or host for more specific details.

What are the host benefits for August?

As an August host, you can earn free and discounted products based on the total sales from your party. You can also earn up to three items at 60% off, and a free product credit for every $200 in sales.

How do I qualify for host benefits in August?

To qualify for host benefits in August, you must have a minimum of $200 in sales and at least one guest who books and holds a party within 6 months of your party. You must also have at least one party order and total sales of at least $650.

Can I combine my August host benefits with other offers or discounts?

Yes, you can combine your August host benefits with any other offers or discounts available at the time of your party. This includes any specials or promotions offered by Pampered Chef.

How do I redeem my host benefits for August?

Your host benefits for August will automatically be applied to your party order. You can also use your free product credit to select any products from the current catalog.

When will my August host benefits expire?

Your August host benefits will expire 6 months from the date of your party. It is important to use your benefits before they expire to take advantage of the rewards you have earned.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • BethCooks4U
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • taterbug
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies