• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have you reached your host for that important catalog show?

In summary, the host attempted to book a show with the girl, but the girl never responded. The host reached out to their old host, who informed them that the girl had already placed her order with the current host. The host asked the old host to call the current host to let her know that the show is dependent on the show closing, but the old host never called. The host mailed the girl a post card, but has not heard back from her.
babywings76
Gold Member
I have a catalog show going on with a host that I just can't seem to reach. She booked off of my best host ever and contacted me about getting her catalog show started. I haven't been able to reach her since the first host coach call where I went over her host packet and gave her instructions about my website. She hasn't sent out any e-mails through the website. I'm hoping that she is gathering orders from her work place. My previous host has made her selection for her booking benefit. I NEED this show to close by the end of the month. I was wanting to just do a checking-in type of call to encourage her and see if she has any questions and also to enter in any orders she might already have so I can give her motivation to reach $500, etc. I have e-mailed and called and I am not getting anywhere. Do you think I should mention something to my old host? What should I say so that I don't sound nervous or upset about it. I plan on trying to call the girl again this evening and hope to reach her, but thought maybe reaching out to my old host might help?

I have a show next week and we did 2 of her hostess coaching calls and when I called her yesterday to start finializing her show her number has been disconnected I haven't heard from her and she lives in another town so I don't know if we are still on forsure or not and she is a recruit lead.

Oh that's scary! Does she have an e-mail account or do you know any of her contacts?

If you are going to say something to the other host, I would approach it as "I wanted to make sure _______ called you to get your order for her show, have you talked to her?"

Unfortunately that wouldn't work because the other host has already e-mailed me her order.

I would just call her (and probably leave another message) saying that you are worried about her b/c you haven't heard from her. Tell her you hope she is doing okay. Also, just mention that the past host has placed her order with you and is excited to receive her scrapers. Then ask her (once again) to call you as soon as she has a moment.

babywings76 said:
Oh that's scary! Does she have an e-mail account or do you know any of her contacts?

No she doesn't so I am kinda of at a lost. I don't know the lady at all she got my name and called me up and booked her show. So she was a referrall basically

Do you know where she lives? Maybe you could stop by and say you were "in the neighborhood" and thought you'd see how things were going since you no longer have a way to reach her by phone. If you don't have her address, I guess if you don't hear from her than it's not going to happen. Oh man! I wish you the best with this! So frustrating!

I don't see why you couldn't reach out to your old host (PH) if she and the current host (CH) are friends. Let her know that the booking benefit she wants is dependent on this show closing, and that you're having trouble reaching CH. You might ask if PH knows of a better number to reach CH, and if she'd mind calling CH to let her know you're trying to reach her.

babywings76 said:
Do you know where she lives? Maybe you could stop by and say you were "in the neighborhood" and thought you'd see how things were going since you no longer have a way to reach her by phone. If you don't have her address, I guess if you don't hear from her than it's not going to happen. Oh man! I wish you the best with this! So frustrating!

I'd mail her a little note tomorrow and tell her that you have been trying to reach her and you'd like a call back from her, if she doesn't respond you are going to contact past host to see if she has a new number for her. Easy as that.

I did do that today I sent her a post card saying I have been trying to reach her and hope to hear from her about her show weather we are going to keep or not. She lives an hour away from me so it would be 2 hours round trip to go to her house.

Here's my update:Yeah!! Thank goodness I reached her! I just got off the phone with her and she was really thankful I called her. She has had a crazy work schedule and load lately. She said she just barely got her catalogs out for people to see. She has a few orders but they are sitting at her work. She had some questions for me and we talked through everything. She is set to close before the end of the month. She is also going to have people write checks to her and then she will just put the show on her card to make it easier and so I don't have to wait for people's checks to arrive when we are on a time crunch. Cross your fingers for me! :)

1. Why am I having trouble reaching my host?

There could be a variety of reasons why you are having trouble reaching your host. They may be busy or unavailable at the moment, their contact information may have changed, or there could be technical issues with their phone or email. If you are having trouble reaching your host, we recommend trying to contact them through multiple methods and giving them some time to respond.

2. What should I do if my host is not responding?

If your host is not responding, we suggest reaching out to the Pampered Chef customer service team for assistance. They can help you get in touch with your host or provide alternative options for your party or event.

3. Can I contact my host through social media?

Yes, you can certainly try reaching out to your host through social media if you are having trouble reaching them through other methods. Just make sure to be respectful and not bombard them with messages if they do not respond right away.

4. My host's contact information is incorrect. What should I do?

If you have discovered that your host's contact information is incorrect, please let us know as soon as possible. You can contact customer service or your Pampered Chef consultant for assistance in updating the information and getting in touch with your host.

5. What happens if I am unable to reach my host before the party?

If you are unable to reach your host before the party, don't worry! You can still have a successful event by reaching out to your consultant or customer service for alternative options. They can help you with virtual parties or provide tips for hosting without your host's direct involvement.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefjessicah
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
mountainmama74
  • LarissaRed123
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • babywings76