• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are some short emails to send to host for motivation?

In summary, Laurie was trying to send an email to her host that would motivate her to have a successful party. She was having trouble coming up with a good way to send the email and was looking for help.
babywings76
Gold Member
I have a host who works so much that it's hard to reach her. Every time I've tried calling her (during the times she suggested) I get her machine. For a while I was afraid I had the wrong number, but she sent me an e-mail apologizing for not getting back to me. I just tried calling her again, but still couldn't reach her.

She's really cute and friendly and has supportive friends who are looking forward to the show. I don't think she is going to flake on me. But I'm just thinking maybe I should send her a couple short motivating host coaching e-mails.

I don't want to send her one huge long one and overwhelm her. I started writing one, but since I tend to be long-winded (as you can tell :rolleyes: ) I'm not happy with what I keep coming up with.

I'd love any help you might offer. Does anyone have some that they send out to people?

I'm pretty long winded too! lol I send an email to all my hosts that I found here about having a successful party. Also, when you call, you can leave a host coaching message. She'll get it and still have your advice on inviting, etc.

Here's the email I send:

Thank you for scheduling your Pampered Chef Party. My job is to make sure that you have a fun and successful party. Below is an outline of the things you can do to make it a success.

I've attached this month's Host special (which only YOU are eligible for), and also the guest special....they can only get this deal by ordering through your show...be sure to tell everyone about it, as it'll help you get more orders. Check it out!

1. Invite everyone you know. Ask them all personally. Everyone eats and will enjoy going to a party. Invite different groups of people so that there will be a fun, diverse set of people there. Let them know they can bring a friend with them. The more the merrier.

2. Make your wish list. This will give us of an idea of what goals to make. We will talk about how to get it all for the lowest price.

3. Use my Website! www.pamperedchef.biz/ Here you can make your wish list, send E-vites to all your guests, and learn more about the business opportunity. Don’t forget to invite out of town guests to order online and have it shipped directly to them.

4. Collect Outside orders. Not everyone you invite will be able to make the party. Show them the catalog and ask if there is anything they need. These orders really make the biggest difference to your total. I have enclosed Order Forms; feel free to make as many copies as you need.

5. Invite others to host their own show. Those people who can’t attend should know that we will miss them and that they can host their own party on a date that better suits them. They also have the option to host a catalog show. You will receive booking benefits at their show – you are eligible to that month’s Host special.

6. Remind everyone!! Make the effort to call or connect with everyone who said they were coming to remind them the day before that the show is the next day. Everyone has busy lives and can forget things easily; this will just help your friends.

7. Pick a Recipe! Once we have a head count we can choose the recipe. You will purchase the ingredients needed to prepare that recipe. We can always choose the Theme of the party before the recipe is chosen.

8. Have FUN!! We really will have a great time at your party. Please feel free to call me when you have any questions. Thanks again for hosting a show, and for inviting me to your home!

HTH

Thanks Laurie! That really helps! :)For today, I think I'm going to use yours up to number 5. Then in a week, I'll send another e-mail with the things mentioned in #6-8.

Sure thing. As I mentioned, I got it from a document here on CS, so I can't take the credit for it. =) Actually I like your idea of breaking it up. Good idea.

Here is something I send. I actually send it twice.

I send it once as snail mail...I print it out on cute party themed paper (a balloon and streamers border) and then I also email it to each host.

It works!

Attachments

• Becky's Tips For a Great Show!.doc
    14.5 KB · Views: 372
Here's what I think I'm sending to her:Hi Xxxxx!March is just about ready to begin, so I thought I'd send you a little e-mail with some tips for your upcoming party. First off, I want to thank you again for scheduling a Pampered Chef party with me. It's through working with great people like you, that I get to be in business and continue to grow.My job is to make sure that you have a fun and successful party. Below is an outline of the things you can do to make it a success.I've attached this month's Host special (which only YOU are eligible for), and also the guest special....they can only get this deal by ordering through your show...be sure to tell everyone about it, as it'll help you get more orders. Check it out!1. Congratulations on a great start--you said you have 6 people so far. Way to go! Keep inviting everyone you know. Ask them all personally. Everyone eats and will enjoy going to a party. Invite different groups of people so that there will be a fun, diverse set of people there. (You can brainstorm a little by using my 50 guests in 5 minutes flyer.) The more the merrier. Let them know they can bring a friend with them and I'll give them a thank you gift. *I have hosts starting to use FaceBook to get the word out to their friends, just don't post my website address on there-it's just a little rule that PC has.2. Make your wish list. This will give us of an idea of what goals to make. We will talk about how to get it all for the lowest price.3. Use my Website! www. pampered chef. biz/xxxxHere you can make your wish list, send E-invitations to all your guests, and learn more about the business opportunity. Don’t forget to invite out of town guests to order online and have it shipped directly to them.4. Collect Outside orders. Not everyone you invite will be able to make the party. Show them the catalog and ask if there is anything they need. These orders really make the biggest difference to your total. I have enclosed Order Forms; feel free to make as many copies as you need. 5. Invite others to host their own show. Those people who can’t attend should know that we will miss them and that they can host their own party on a date that better suits them. They also have the option to host a catalog show. You will receive booking benefits at their show – you are eligible to that month’s Host special. There's a few more things, but I'll share them with you as we get a little closer to the day of your party.Please feel free to call me when you have any questions. Thanks again for hosting a show, and for inviting me to your home!

Thought I'd update on this host situation and take a minute to vent. So a week after I sent this, she e-mails me:Once again, I am so sorry I haven't returned your phone call!!!! Things have just been hectic the past few weeks/days....so please don't mistake my not being available for me not being interested. I am actually very excited about the party. Anyway, as for the recipe, you can pick what you want to do, just let me know, and what I'll need to get! It looks like there will be about 8 people at the party including myself, as of today....I reply:I'm glad to hear you are looking forward to the show. We'll have a great time. :) Hopefully this Saturday will be a day that you get to relax and have some fun! Have you had a chance to peek through the catalog and start a wishlist? Any special requests of items that you'd like to see me bring?Keep inviting people to look through the catalog or shop on my website (they need to put your name in as the host). These extra orders will be a huge help in getting you great host rewards! Don't forget family and friends who live too far away to attend the party. They can have their orders shipped directly to their door. If you have an e-mail list, you can just send out a quick e-mail to them letting them know/reminding them about your show. I can change the invite to make it appear as a "catalog" show, so that way they realize they can order even with living far away. And, if you want, I can send them the e-vites from my website on your behalf. You can just send me a list of them and I can take care of it for you. A lot of people like to use notification invites on Facebook, too. ***The recipe that I'd like to do is one of our new ones. It uses the Deep Covered Baker. In order to use it for your party, I just need to make sure it will fit your microwave. Could you measure your microwave for me? It needs to be at least 13" Wide x 13" Deep x 7.5" High. If it doesn't fit, I have another alternate recipe we can do that is also a brand new one. Both taste great and are getting great reviews. Here's the shopping list for the one for the Deep Covered Baker: (then gave her the list)Late the next night, I get this e-mail from her:

Just wanted to touch base with you-I emailed you earlier in the week and haven't heard from you......is everything still a go for Saturday? What do I need to get for your recipe?So what on earth is going on? I did send the e-mail, it was a direct reply from hers, so it did get addressed correctly. Then I realize that my newsletter to her bounced this month. Is she able to send e-mail but not receive it or something?So, I e-mail her again:Hi Xxxxx,I replied the other day. That's odd, I wonder what happened? Please call me when you get this so that I know it came through this time okay. I'm always up really late, so please don't hesitate to call me. Thanks for checking in with me! :D(And then I included the text from my previous e-mail to her.)I didn't hear from her last night. So I tried calling her this morning, before 9:30 am as per her recommendation on that being a good time to reach her. I got her machine and left her a message that I sent her an e-mail but wasn't sure if it got through. That we're still on for Sat. and I do have a recipe and a shopping list. Could she please call me. Otherwise I'll have to pick up the groceries and we'll square away on that later. Etc.So now I'm at a loss on what to do. I'm very frustrated. Why won't she pick up the stinkin phone and call me? I wish that she had called me rather than e-mail me a second time (thinking I hadn't gotten her e-mail!) That just doesnt' make sense when we are getting tight on time and she's not sure of what food we are doing.Uggh!! I really need to re-evaluate my communication w/ hosts. When we book a show is when I'm going to need to be more clear on things.There's so many ways that you guys host coach, set rules and ways you run your business. I feel like every method I try kind of backfires. :(

Hi Amanda,

I just found this thread...I am pretty much in the same situation. So what ever happened with this show? Did it happen? What was the outcome? Did you just show up?

My host has only sent me one email, and apologized for being super busy. She said she got her host pack and loved the catalog. (I contacted her about a show through her daughter). She said she would try to call me "this week." That was over a week ago, and her show is in 2 weeks!

I have sent emails with host coaching suggestions, but maybe I will send the one posted here...I even asked if she wanted to postpone for a week. Nothing.

So please share what happened...I am so interested!

Thanks!
Bev

Hi Bev,It was a crazy experience but it turned out okay in the end. She had 5 people come. 3 of them were all together and placed one joint order. One was a former consultant who still does parties w/ her former recruiter, so she didn't give me any contact info on her door prize slip and had her mom be the one to fill out the order form. One of the other guests is interested in a May fundraiser and a bridal registry/shower for next fall.After my last e-mail to my host, that I posted above, she wrote back:Hi, I will give you a call also, on my lunch break, but just wanted to email you too quick, incase you read it first. That recipe sounds good! I am not 100 percent sure about the size of my microwave though, so I'll meaasure it tonight and let you know for sure!Thanks!!The day before the show she's measuring her microwave and tells me it's too small for the DCB. I was all set to do the Chipotle Chili Cornbread bake. So since she was ready to head out to the grocery store, I had to decide that second on a different recipe. We did the Spinach Carbonara Pizza. Her kitchen was pretty small with zero counter space. The way things had to be set up for me to do the show, it was a real challenge. Especially for that recipe due to the position of her stove compared to where the table was for my demo area. I should've cooked the bacon before the show started, but I like being able to demo these recipes start to finish so they see how long it takes. (Well, it ended taking forever since I was so out of my element. I'm discovering I am REALLY bad at talking too much and the recipe taking longer than it would normally. Then to add the fact that I had to maneuver myself in a weird way due to the position of the guests to get through and to the stove, it was horrible. I don't know what I was thinking!)This host was really nice and friendly. When I got to her house, she apologized again for not getting back to me. She works late in the evening, and by the time she'd get home and eat and put her son to bed, she was tired and would forget.I know that this is a common feeling for most people. Come to find out later, that she texts. I should've asked her about that option earlier!Your show is two weeks away, so I would just send her a short host coaching e-mail. Some people send out postcard reminders. Saying that they are excited for their show and to remind them to send out their invitations (or mail you their list, if you're sending them). I would try to decide on two recipe choices. One w/ the DCB and one that uses the oven. Then when it's one week away, you can e-mail her those 2 choices and see which she prefers. Have her measure her microwave if it's a DCB recipe, just in case. ;)I hope it goes well for you and turns out to be a great show! Keep us posted! :)

1. How do I write a short email as a host?

Writing a short email as a host can be simple and effective. Start by introducing yourself and thanking your guests for their interest in Pampered Chef products. Then, include the date, time, and location of the party. Encourage guests to RSVP and let them know what they can expect at the party. Finally, provide a brief overview of the products you will be showcasing and any special offers or promotions.

2. What should I include in my short email as a host?

In your short email as a host, be sure to include essential details such as the date, time, and location of the party. You should also mention any special offers or promotions that will entice guests to attend. It's also helpful to provide a brief overview of the products you will be showcasing so guests know what to expect. Lastly, don't forget to thank your guests for their interest in Pampered Chef products.

3. How do I make my short email as a host stand out?

To make your short email as a host stand out, try to personalize it as much as possible. Use the recipient's name and include a friendly greeting. You can also include a brief personal anecdote about why you love Pampered Chef products or how they have benefited you. Additionally, make sure to highlight any unique or exclusive products or offers that guests can expect at the party.

4. Should I include images in my short email as a host?

Including images in your short email as a host can be a great way to grab your guests' attention and showcase the products you will be featuring. However, be mindful of the size and format of the images to ensure they are easily viewable on different devices. It's also a good idea to include alt text for any images in case they do not load properly for some recipients.

5. How can I track the success of my short email as a host?

One way to track the success of your short email as a host is to include a call to action, such as asking guests to RSVP or visit a specific website to learn more about the products. This will allow you to track the number of responses or clicks and gauge the level of interest in your party. You can also follow up with guests who have not responded to remind them or provide more information about the party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies