• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What should I do if I can't reach my party host?

In summary, if your original host cancels, you can reach out to friends and family or post on social media to find a replacement host for your Pampered Chef party. You can still earn host rewards by hosting a virtual party if you are unable to physically host. If you don't know enough people, you can team up with someone to co-host and split the guest list. To make your party more successful, utilize social media and offer incentives to encourage guests to attend. If you can't reach your host, you can reschedule the party with the help of your consultant.
chefjessicah
A woman booked a party with me for August 26th. I've been trying to reach her so I can get an address to mail her host packet, but I can't get in touch. I've emailed and left messages. I would like to know if she changed her mind, but I don't think she would because she was really excited about it and she hosts all kinds of parties all the time. What do I do now? :confused: I called a mutual acquaintance and she called and left a message on my behalf as well.

How long have you been trying? She might be on vacation before school starts, etc.Does the mutual acquaintance have her address by chance? OR have you tried looking her up on whitepages.com ? You can search someone by their Phone number sometimes too (Reverse Lookup). Or Name/City.

Like Bobbi said, she may be on vacation, so I'd wait until Monday. Then leave her a message that says something like, "Please call me back by tomorrow evening so I know to hold your date! If I don't hear from you by then, I will go ahead and fill that date and you can call me when you're ready to reschedule!"

1. How can I find a replacement host if my original host cancels?

If your original host cancels, you can reach out to friends or family members who may be interested in hosting a Pampered Chef party. You can also post on social media or ask your consultant for potential leads.

2. Can I still earn host rewards if I can't physically host the party?

Yes, you can still earn host rewards by hosting a virtual party. Your consultant can help you set up a virtual party and your guests can place orders online.

3. What if I don't know enough people to host a party?

You can always team up with a friend or family member to co-host a party. This way, you can split the guest list and share the rewards.

4. How can I make my party more successful if I can't reach my host?

You can still have a successful party by utilizing social media and other online platforms to reach out to potential guests. You can also offer incentives such as free products or discounts to encourage guests to attend.

5. Can I reschedule my party if I can't reach my host?

Yes, you can reschedule your party if you can't reach your host. Just let your consultant know and they can help you find a new date that works for both you and your guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cheflorraine
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
cheflorraine
  • AshleyAllison
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefPeg
  • lockhartkitchen