• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unable to Reach Host for Scheduled Show - Then Success!

In summary, the message "Unable to Reach Host for Scheduled Show" is typically caused by technical issues such as a poor internet connection, a firewall on the host's device, or an outdated browser. If you encounter this message during a scheduled show, it is recommended to check your internet connection, update your browser, and try refreshing the page or restarting your device. If the problem persists, you can contact the technical support team for assistance. Unfortunately, if this message appears, you will not be able to participate in the show. To prevent this message from appearing in the future, it is advised to ensure a stable internet connection and meet the minimum system requirements, as well as clearing your browser's cache and cookies. If you are unable to join
lockhartkitchen
I'm really good about keeping in contact with host, but I have been unable to reach a host who has a show on the 26th. I've been leaving messages since I sent the packet 4 weeks before the show. I knew she got messages, because her phone message mentioned leave a message if you were calling about the house for sale. Wouldn't she be checking messages for this?

I wasn't sure what I was going to do, contact host the show was booked from, etc. And yesterday, she called and left me a message. Yeah!! I guess my 6+ calls were effective. I didn't want this show to go the wayside: it's a sleepover at the church I'm doing the new egg dish for brunch.

Julie, what a big sigh of relief for you! I hate the feeling of not getting a hold of a host! I hope the show goes well -- it sounds fun!

Is the show still on??

1. Why am I getting the message "Unable to Reach Host for Scheduled Show"?

This message typically appears when there is a technical issue preventing our system from connecting to your host's device. It could be due to a poor internet connection, a firewall on the host's device, or an outdated browser.

2. What should I do if I see this message during a scheduled show?

If you see this message during a scheduled show, we recommend checking your internet connection and ensuring that your browser is up to date. You can also try refreshing the page or restarting your device. If the issue persists, please reach out to our technical support team for further assistance.

3. Can I still participate in the show if I see this message?

No, unfortunately, if you see this message, it means that our system is unable to connect to the host's device, and you will not be able to participate in the show. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

4. How can I prevent this message from appearing in the future?

To prevent this message from appearing in the future, we recommend ensuring that your internet connection is stable and that your device meets the minimum system requirements. You can also try clearing your browser's cache and cookies before joining a scheduled show.

5. Is there a way to reschedule a show if this message appears?

Yes, if you are unable to participate in a scheduled show due to this message, you can reach out to your host or consultant to reschedule the show for a different date and time. Our system will automatically send you a new invitation for the rescheduled show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefjessicah
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
mountainmama74
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • AshleyAllison
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies