• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tips for a Successful Brunch Show with Chef Success

In summary, this woman is trying to do a brunch show and wants to get some ideas from others. She has one recipe picked out and is looking for tips on the show process.
melaniehay22
Hey everyone!
This is my first post on here. I'm really excited to be a part of Chef Success! It's been so helpful already.

Now. Onto business. I wanted to get some ideas for a Brunch show that I'll be doing. For those of you that have done brunch shows...how do you do them?

Do you make your recipes ahead of time so everyone can eat when they get there? Do you make them interactive? Do you go through the catalog with them? I'm trying to glean as many ideas as I can for this show, since I've never done one before. Any tips at all will be great!

I already have some recipes picked out that I'm going to offer my host. So I'm good in that department. I could just use tips for the actual show process :balloon:

Thanks!!

I only offer one recipe - ham and cheese brunch squares are a great one for a brunch. They use the tools you have that came in your kit. If you want to offer a second, easy recipe, you could do cinnamon sugar biscuits in the saute pan that came in your kit.

Do you still have the host buy the ingredients when you offer only one recipe?

Absolutely! Most of us only offer one recipe. When I did PC 10 years ago, we did two recipes, but that makes for a very long show and you lose people between recipes. One and done! When I do two, my second is something that can go on in the background - I may offer a DCB cake if the host gives me 40 addresses for her invitations, or some other incentive like that!

The goal is to "Carry Less and Sell More". Let the catalog work for you! I ONLY take the products I use in my one recipe - my show average is $787.

Oh wonderful! Thanks for that advice!

What is the best way to plan a successful brunch show?

To plan a successful brunch show, it is important to start by setting a date and time that works for you and your guests. Next, create a guest list and send out invitations at least 2 weeks in advance. Make sure to have a variety of brunch recipes and products on hand to showcase, and don't forget to offer special deals or promotions to entice your guests to make a purchase.

How can I make my brunch show unique and stand out?

One way to make your brunch show unique is by incorporating a theme, such as a "Mother's Day Brunch" or a "Springtime Brunch." This can add a fun and festive element to your show and make it more memorable for your guests. You can also offer interactive activities, like a cooking demonstration or a DIY brunch bar, to get your guests involved and engaged.

What are some tips for boosting sales at a brunch show?

To boost sales at your brunch show, make sure to have a variety of products on display and offer special deals or promotions. You can also highlight the versatility of Pampered Chef products by demonstrating how they can be used for both brunch and everyday cooking. Additionally, consider offering a raffle or giveaway to incentivize guests to make a purchase.

How can I ensure my guests have a great time at the brunch show?

To ensure your guests have a great time at your brunch show, make sure to be a gracious and welcoming host. Offer refreshments and snacks, and make an effort to engage with each guest individually. You can also provide recipe cards or product information for guests to take home, so they can recreate the brunch experience on their own.

What are some creative ways to promote my brunch show?

To promote your brunch show, you can utilize social media platforms like Facebook and Instagram to create event pages and share updates and photos leading up to the show. You can also partner with local businesses or organizations to spread the word, or offer a referral program for guests to invite their friends. Additionally, consider creating eye-catching flyers or posters to display in your community.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• vminaudo
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
vminaudo
  • PamperedMandy2010
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ShorelineChef
  • pattikake