• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Hosting Success with My Proven Host Email Strategies

In summary, I send an email to my hosts asking for their guest list, an online ordering email, and an ingredient list a week before the show.
AlowayFamily
Gold Member
I have not been on CS for a while and I just read a message that some cheffers wanted to see the host emails I send.

I have a series of emails that I send to my hosts, starting with the first one when I book her show.

The first email is asking for her guest list. I send an excel spreadsheet with the email as well. I also include the excel spreadsheet in the "pre-packet" I give the host at the show.

The excel spreadsheet won't attach, so if I can figure that out I will share it.

Attachments

• Guest list email to hosts.doc
    34 KB · Views: 628
The second email I send is an online ordering email. This explains how to order online for those who cannot attend her show.

I usually send this about 2-3 weeks before her show.

Attachments

• Hosts - online ordering email.doc
    30.5 KB · Views: 438
The last email I send is her ingredient list, once I know how many are attending from the last coaching call.

I send this about 1 week before the show, or at least the weekend before to give her time to shop on the weekend if she needs to.

I have several of these saved in my email host folder. One for all the different theme shows I do.

Attachments

• Hosts - Ingredient list email.doc
    29 KB · Views: 397
These are fabulous! I love, love, love them!!! :love: Thanks so much for sharing! :)

Thank you!!!!

These are great! Thanks for sharing. Do you still make the phone calls to the host as well as the emails or do these replace the phone calls?

WOW! These are amazing! Thank you for sharing!

I actually borrowed these from your older post - thanks for reprinting them! I'm new and think these are awesome!

AlowayFamily said:
...The first email is asking for her guest list. I send an excel spreadsheet with the email as well. I also include the excel spreadsheet in the "pre-packet" I give the host at the show.

The excel spreadsheet won't attach, so if I can figure that out I will share it.

You could either copy it into Word, and let others copy it back into Excel, or "print" it to a .pdf file and post that so others can see it and recreate it.

I use CutePDF (www.cutepdf.com)...it's free, and works great. Have never had a problem with it. If you wanted, you could send the file to me and I'll take care of the conversion. [email protected]

Thanks for sharing these!

familyaddict said:
These are great! Thanks for sharing. Do you still make the phone calls to the host as well as the emails or do these replace the phone calls?

I am not very good with my host coaching phone calls. These should not replace the phone call, but I find I only call the host twice. Once right after the show is booked and again about 1 week before the show to get guest attendance and last minute details.

nikked said:
You could either copy it into Word, and let others copy it back into Excel, or "print" it to a .pdf file and post that so others can see it and recreate it.

I use CutePDF (www.cutepdf.com)...it's free, and works great. Have never had a problem with it. If you wanted, you could send the file to me and I'll take care of the conversion. [email protected]

Thanks for sharing these!

I converted the excel spreadsheet to a PDF so you can see the file. I email this to my hosts and I also include it in their pre-packet when I give it to them at a show. They can manually complete the guest list if they are not computer savvy. Once I get the guest list I send a complete host packet with catalogs and order forms, plus the YLYW DVD and other material.

Attachments

• Guest list for hosts.pdf
    8.2 KB · Views: 426

1. How can I use host emails to increase my success as a Pampered Chef consultant?

Host emails are a crucial tool for successful Pampered Chef consultants. By sending personalized and timely emails to your hosts, you can increase their excitement, engagement, and ultimately, their party sales. In this training, I will share my proven strategies for crafting effective host emails that will boost your hosting success.

2. What are the key elements of a successful host email?

There are several key elements that make up a successful host email. These include personalization, a clear call to action, a sense of urgency, and providing valuable information or incentives. We will go into more detail about each of these elements in the training.

3. How often should I send host emails?

The frequency of your host emails will depend on your party schedule and the preferences of your hosts. As a general rule, aim to send at least three host emails leading up to the party, spaced out by about a week. You can also send a follow-up email after the party to thank your host and encourage them to book another party.

4. Can I use the same host email template for every party?

While it may be tempting to use the same email template for every party, it's important to personalize your emails for each host. This shows that you value and appreciate their individuality and can help build a stronger relationship with them. However, you can use a similar format and structure for your emails to save time.

5. How can I measure the success of my host emails?

Tracking and measuring the success of your host emails is crucial in determining their effectiveness. You can use tools like email open and click-through rates, party sales, and host rebooking rates to gauge the impact of your emails. Experiment with different strategies and track your results to see what works best for your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
loreo
  • RMDave
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
tys1031
  • pkd09
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies