• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Need Some of the Old Posts About Hosts That Can't Be Found!

In summary, the host did not respond to messages and emails, so the consultant tried to reach her by phone and was not successful. The consultant then tried to reach her through her work number and through her son, but both attempts were unsuccessful. The consultant then tried to reach the host again and they were able to reschedule for August.
TheFreddiesCook
I have a show scheduled on Friday, but cant' get in touch with the host. Message box is full, so can't leave any more. Left messages last week and last night, sent e-mail from website and has not been viewed. Don't know the recipe yet, or the time for the show. No idea about her guest list. What do you advice?

hmmm... that is tough. I would stop by her home and visit or leave a post card at her door if she is not home.

Does she have a work number?

Oh wow! If her message box is full, I don't know what to suggest. Does she live near you where you can stop by? Can you send her a text message? What did you say in your last message to her? If you don't have a time for the show yet, then I don't think I'd consider it a go. The ball is in her court, if she's wanting a party, she needs to call you back.

I have an address on the slip that she filled out for me. IT's about 20 minutes from my house. I suppose I could stop by and leave something in her mail box. I tried to reach her son at the bank but he has not called me back. What if she never gets back to me? Do I just not show up for the show? Or do I show up with a recipe I choose and see what she wants to do?

I had a similar situation happen to me last July. I sent the hosting package about 6 wks before the party. While trying to do the host coaching, I called & left msgs at the home #, emailed the work address; called & left msg's at the work #. All to no avail. Come to find out, the host was on vacation for the 2 wks before the scheduled date of the party and returned 2 days before the actual scheduled date. He had received his host package, but "put it away to look at later". He "kept meaning to call me back, but was busy." And then, forgot about the party and went on vacation!! So, I had a canceled party with 2 days notice. I was not overly happy as you can imagine.

Sorry to suggest it, but perhaps your host is on vacation & has actually forgotten her commitment to you?

Got a hold of her... We rescheduled for August. So, I feel better now... Thanks!

Now we resheduled for September... LEt's see how it goes...

TheFreddiesCook said:
Now we resheduled for September... LEt's see how it goes...

You may want to get a guest list from her and send the invites. Offer to do this for her since she seems "so busy" and you are offering to help out your hosts. Most shows where the consultant mails the invitations themselves hold and have better attendance. Good luck!

1. Why can't I find some of the old posts about hosts on the website?

Some of the older posts about hosts may have been archived or removed from the website due to being outdated or no longer relevant. Our website is regularly updated to provide the most current and useful information to our customers.

2. Will these old posts ever be available again?

It is unlikely that the old posts about hosts will be made available again. However, we are always creating new and informative content for our customers to enjoy and learn from.

3. Are there any other resources I can use to find information about hosts?

Yes, you can visit our "Hosts" page on our website for current information and resources on hosting a successful Pampered Chef party. You can also reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant for personalized assistance and guidance.

4. Can I request for a specific old post about hosts to be retrieved?

Unfortunately, we are unable to retrieve specific old posts about hosts. However, if there is a specific topic or question you would like us to cover, please let us know and we will do our best to provide helpful and informative content on the subject.

5. Can I still host a party without access to the old posts about hosts?

Absolutely! Hosting a Pampered Chef party is a fun and easy way to earn free products and connect with friends and family. Your Pampered Chef consultant will be able to provide you with all the necessary information and resources to make your party a success.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefjessicah
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
mountainmama74
  • AshleyAllison
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefPeg
  • raebates