1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Sales Question about host ordering from her own show?

1. pc_jessica

pc_jessica Advanced Member

Okay so I did a catalog show. The host wanted to reach a certain level so she could a certain amount in free product. here is my question. she put a large order in so that she could do this. so do i put that order in separate from her host benefits order??????? TIA

Jul 31, 2009
  2. pampchefsarah

pampchefsarah Senior Member Gold Member

Yes, make her a guest at her own show, and you'll be fine.

Jul 31, 2009
  3. pc_jessica

thank you!!!

Jul 31, 2009
  4. pampchefsarah

Make sure, if she reached that level, she gets the guest special, as well!

Jul 31, 2009
  5. pc_jessica

got a question again, so if she places an order on her own show, does she pay shipping on that order??

Jul 31, 2009
  6. pampchefsarah

Yes, she does.

Jul 31, 2009
  7. pc_jessica

okay that is what i thought. however she didn't figure it that way so i am just going to front the 4.25 this time, because i need to get the show submitted tonight! and its a little too late to call. but now i will know for sure the next time!

Jul 31, 2009
  8. pampchefsarah

You can always calll her tomorrow and say "oh, by the way." Going ahead and paying for yourself is a nice gesture, though. Especially since it sounds like you'll make a good commission.

Jul 31, 2009
  9. patty42240

patty42240 Member

I really wish I had known to do this before I submitted a hosts very big order (over $400 for herself alone). It was not until after I submitted the order that I found out I should have made her a guest at her own show. I was pretty upset when I found out and wish that my director had spent a little time with me when I first joined PC to show me exactly how to submit. I had to figure most of it out on my own. I hope other directors take better care of their new consultants.

Jul 31, 2009
  10. cindylpal

cindylpal Member Gold Member

I've been a consultant for 8 years now...there's no right or wrong way...sometimes you just have to "play" with it to see what's going to work out the best for the Hostess. That's my goal...sometimes adding a personal order of the hostess works in her favor...sometimes it doesn't! I will always take the time to play with it...I want them, my Hostess to always remember that I WAS TRULY WORKING FOR THEM!!!

Jul 31, 2009
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted