• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question About Host Ordering From Her Own Show?

In summary, the consultant should have made her a guest at her own show before submitting the large order.
pc_jessica
Okay so I did a catalog show. The host wanted to reach a certain level so she could a certain amount in free product. here is my question. she put a large order in so that she could do this. so do i put that order in separate from her host benefits order??????? TIA

Yes, make her a guest at her own show, and you'll be fine.

thank you!!!

Make sure, if she reached that level, she gets the guest special, as well!

got a question again, so if she places an order on her own show, does she pay shipping on that order??

okay that is what i thought. however she didn't figure it that way so i am just going to front the 4.25 this time, because i need to get the show submitted tonight! and its a little too late to call. but now i will know for sure the next time!

You can always calll her tomorrow and say "oh, by the way." Going ahead and paying for yourself is a nice gesture, though. Especially since it sounds like you'll make a good commission.

I really wish I had known to do this before I submitted a hosts very big order (over $400 for herself alone). It was not until after I submitted the order that I found out I should have made her a guest at her own show. I was pretty upset when I found out and wish that my director had spent a little time with me when I first joined PC to show me exactly how to submit. I had to figure most of it out on my own. I hope other directors take better care of their new consultants.

I've been a consultant for 8 years now...there's no right or wrong way...sometimes you just have to "play" with it to see what's going to work out the best for the Hostess. That's my goal...sometimes adding a personal order of the hostess works in her favor...sometimes it doesn't! I will always take the time to play with it...I want them, my Hostess to always remember that I WAS TRULY WORKING FOR THEM!!!

1. Can a host order products for herself from her own show?

Yes, a host is able to order products for herself from her own show. In fact, this is one of the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef show.

2. Are there any restrictions on the products a host can order for herself?

No, there are no restrictions on the products a host can order for herself from her own show. However, there may be limitations on the availability of certain products based on inventory levels.

3. Can a host use her host rewards for her own order?

Yes, a host can use her host rewards for her own order. Host rewards can be used towards any purchase, including the host's own order.

4. Is there a minimum purchase requirement for a host to order products for herself?

No, there is no minimum purchase requirement for a host to order products for herself from her own show. However, there may be a minimum purchase requirement for the host to earn certain host rewards.

5. How long does a host have to place an order for herself after her show?

A host has 10 days after her show to place an order for herself and still receive host rewards. After 10 days, the host can still place an order but will not be eligible for host rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• amgreen66
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • grgann
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
AshleyAllison
  • kam