• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host Special for Feb: Understanding Order Limits and Discounts

In summary, the host can choose from the sprinkle if they purchase over $60.00, but be aware that too many items may have been ordered by either the host or co-host. It is important to have the past host listed as a co-host and to ensure they have a host id #. The host will also receive the guest special if they spend $60, including on half-price and host specials. It is recommended to enter in the spreaders so they are on the printed receipts for guests. The past host should be entered as a guest with their past host number and the special number given by HO. If the host spends $60 before tax, they can choose a free sprinkle. It is important to remember the sprinkles to
{*mandy*}
Gold Member
I'm in the process of closing a party now, does the Host get to choose from the sprinkle also if she purchases over $60.00?

And when I'm entering in the order, it tells me at the final that too many items have been ordered by either the host or co-host.

Now, if my past host (from which this party was booked) places an order for the special (any 2 items 60% off), and my current host also purchases any 2 for 60% off. Isn't that the way it can be done?

I am still learning all of this and it can definitely be very confusing.

TIA for all responses

Do you have your past host in as a co host?

Make sure that the past host has a host id # listed.

Yes, if the host spends $60, they get the guest special. This includes what they pay on 1/2 price and host specials!! Don't forget the spreader on all of the orders, including the host.

Jules711 said:
Make sure that the past host has a host id # listed.

Yes, if the host spends $60, they get the guest special. This includes what they pay on 1/2 price and host specials!! Don't forget the spreader on all of the orders, including the host.

Do we actually have to enter in the spreaders? Or are they just added by HO?

HO sent a note that they'll include them for each order. But it's a good idea to enter them so that they're on printed receipts for each guest. Then they won't wonder why they got it, and have something for warranty.

Make sure to put the past host in as a guest, that her past host number is in there and that you are using the special number given by HO. On the host order, if she spends $60 out of pocket before tax then she gets her choice of the sprinkle for free. I had a hard time remembering the sprinkles this month, had to call at least 4 people back to get their choice!

What is the host special for February?

The host special for February is the Ultimate Kitchen Tool Set, which includes a garlic press, citrus press, avocado peeler, and a set of 6 measuring spoons.

How can I qualify for the host special?

To qualify for the host special, you must host a Pampered Chef party with at least $650 in sales and have at least one booking from your party.

Can I choose different products for my host special?

No, the host special for February is a set package and cannot be customized with different products.

When will I receive my host special?

Your host special will be shipped to you within 2 weeks after your party closes. Please allow additional time for delivery.

Can I combine the host special with other discounts or offers?

No, the host special cannot be combined with any other discounts or offers. However, you can still earn free and discounted products through our host rewards program.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pampered1224
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
Replies
Views
menehune
  • amuia
  • Pampered Chef Shows