• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Troubleshooting Booker's Order in Pampered Partner - Any Help Appreciated!

In summary, to access Pampered Partner for troubleshooting Booker's order, go to the Pampered Chef website and log in using your consultant ID and password. If you are unable to see the order, make sure it was entered correctly and contact customer service if needed. To make changes to the order, go to the "Orders" tab and select "Troubleshooting", then click "Edit". If you encounter an error message, read and follow any instructions, and contact customer service if needed. You can also print or save a copy of the order for future reference.
tiffanypatton79
ok I'm running into a problem with pp, when i enter the host special to the booker's order an error message pops up saying it's valid for cohost or booking benifit only.... but she is the booker? I've updated pp and the spellings correct, i checked the booking benifit and it's entered in pp ... so what's wrong? any help would be appriciated as the home office is closed THANKS ~tiffanyp

tiffanypatton79 said:
ok I'm running into a problem with pp, when i enter the host special to the booker's order an error message pops up saying it's valid for cohost or booking benifit only.... but she is the booker? I've updated pp and the spellings correct, i checked the booking benifit and it's entered in pp ... so what's wrong? any help would be appriciated as the home office is closed THANKS ~tiffanyp

Although she is the booker, unless she was already a host or is the host of this show she cannot get a host special..

but it workered before, and if that's true how do they obtain the booking benifit? the lady booked off of her show?

tiffanypatton79 said:
but it workered before, and if that's true how do they obtain the booking benifit? the lady booked off of her show?

Did you put in her Host #?:)

ahhhh no.. duh!!!!!!!!!!!! let me see if that works :) :)

Thanks so much Ginger :) it worked like a charm :)

tiffanypatton79 said:
Thanks so much Ginger :) it worked like a charm :)

Anytime....have a great day!!;) ;) ;)

1. How do I access Pampered Partner to troubleshoot Booker's order?

To access Pampered Partner, go to the Pampered Chef website and click on the "Consultant Login" button. Enter your consultant ID and password to log in. Once logged in, click on the "Orders" tab and select "Troubleshooting" from the dropdown menu.

2. Why am I unable to see Booker's order in Pampered Partner?

There are a few possible reasons for not being able to see Booker's order in Pampered Partner. First, make sure that Booker's order has been entered and submitted correctly by the host. If the order was entered manually, double-check that all information was entered accurately. If the order was entered through a party link, ensure that the link was used correctly. If the issue persists, contact Pampered Chef's customer service for further assistance.

3. How do I make changes to Booker's order in Pampered Partner?

To make changes to Booker's order, go to the "Orders" tab in Pampered Partner and select "Troubleshooting" from the dropdown menu. Find Booker's order and click on the "Edit" button next to it. From there, you can make any necessary changes to the order, such as adding or removing items or updating quantities. Don't forget to save your changes before exiting.

4. What should I do if I encounter an error message while troubleshooting Booker's order in Pampered Partner?

If you receive an error message while troubleshooting Booker's order, make sure to read the message carefully and follow any instructions provided. If the error persists, try refreshing the page or clearing your browser's cache. If the issue continues, contact Pampered Chef's customer service for further assistance.

5. Can I print a copy of Booker's order from Pampered Partner?

Yes, you can print a copy of Booker's order from Pampered Partner. Once you have accessed the order in the "Troubleshooting" menu, click on the "Print" button to generate a printable version of the order. You can also save the order as a PDF file for future reference.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedChefDude
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Rebeccascabinet
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • pamperedtiffani