• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Empowering Women: Order 5 Pack via Pampered Partner or Mail-In Option?

In summary, the "Empowering Women: Order 5 Pack" is a special offer from Pampered Chef that includes 5 kitchen products at a discounted price. Customers can order this pack through Pampered Partner or by mail. The specific products included may vary, but they are all designed to support and empower women in the kitchen. Ordering this pack not only gives a discount, but also supports organizations that help women in the food industry. The products included cannot be customized, but additional products can be purchased separately.
hlhsangelmom
I have searched and have not had much luck in finding the answer, so I thought I would take a chance and maybe someone here would know. Can I order the pack of 5 via Pampered Partner or does it have to be mailed in? I see on the website that it is available as a write in, but then it also says it is available via PP. I have updated my PP too. TIA!!! Tammy

Yes you can. It is item ES44. I had the same problem until I realized that I had only done the program update and not the product update.

Tracy

Oh my, thanks so much for that tip!! I was going crazy trying to find it!! I didn't do the product update. I feel soooo much better now!! Thanks a million!!

hlhsangelmom said:
I have searched and have not had much luck in finding the answer, so I thought I would take a chance and maybe someone here would know. Can I order the pack of 5 via Pampered Partner or does it have to be mailed in? I see on the website that it is available as a write in, but then it also says it is available via PP. I have updated my PP too. TIA!!! Tammy
I had the same trouble; trying to order via PP; I even had to call home office a few times, I finally got it to take though and my packs arrived today. When you update, it's best to ONLY update the Product List, I was updating all but when I tried just the product list I was finally able to get it to take. I kept checking here and nothing was mentioned. Good Luck.

What is the "Empowering Women: Order 5 Pack"?

The "Empowering Women: Order 5 Pack" is a special offer from Pampered Chef that allows customers to purchase 5 products at a discounted price. These products are specifically chosen to support and empower women in the kitchen.

How can I order the "Empowering Women: Order 5 Pack"?

You can order the "Empowering Women: Order 5 Pack" through Pampered Partner, our online ordering platform, or through the mail-in option. For Pampered Partner, simply log in to your account and add the 5 Pack to your cart. For mail-in orders, fill out the order form included in the product catalog and send it in with payment.

What products are included in the "Empowering Women: Order 5 Pack"?

The specific products included in the "Empowering Women: Order 5 Pack" may vary, but they will always be a selection of kitchen tools designed to make cooking and baking easier and more enjoyable for women. Examples may include our popular Mix 'N Chop, Mini Whipper, and Mini Measure-All Cup.

What is the benefit of ordering the "Empowering Women: Order 5 Pack"?

In addition to receiving a discount on the products, ordering the "Empowering Women: Order 5 Pack" also allows you to support and empower women in the kitchen. A portion of the proceeds from each pack sold goes towards organizations that help women develop their cooking skills and build successful businesses in the food industry.

Can I customize the products included in the "Empowering Women: Order 5 Pack"?

No, the products included in the "Empowering Women: Order 5 Pack" are pre-selected and cannot be customized. However, you can always purchase additional products separately to add to your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• whiteyteresa
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
jrstephens
  • BethCooks4U
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • pmprdprettyinsnj