• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tips for Switching from Pampered Partner to P3?

In summary, Chef Chrissy recommends that you use P3 over Pampered Partner, and Beth recommends that you switch to P3 once you submit your last show.
BethCooks4U
Gold Member
I am still using Pampered Partner but have P3 on my computer to play aI am still using Pampered Partner but have P3 on my computer to play a bit and so that when new consultants need help I at least have a clue.

I plan on switching over to P3 once I submit my last August show but keep PP updated because I like some of the director reports that are there.

SOOOOO.... What advice to you have for me? Are there tricks or tricky things about it that I need to watch for? Things you found that make it easier to use? TIA

P3 is EasierI find that P3 is much easier to use than Pampered Partner, especially when entering the items for guests. I do wish something could be done to make the calendar more user friendly!;)

Chef Chrissy

I agree, I have been using P3 since about March, I really like it. There are some features that so much easier, like being able to look up a product by name.

I was told by my director not to switch yet to P3 because that what tech support told her. So I haven't. I'm with you Beth!

pampmomof3 said:
I was told by my director not to switch yet to P3 because that what tech support told her. So I haven't. I'm with you Beth!

I talked with tech support at conference and they encouraged me to start using it once I got the new disc. They said that they felt the bugs were worked out...

Thanks for letting us know Beth. I am never one to jump first onto the technology bandwagon. My guess is that in the not too distant future, P3 or higher will be it.

I plan on switching to P3 once I submit the last of my August shows. Hopefully I won't be sorry.

I love P3. I'm looking forward to the day when we can get our director reports there, too.

aframe79 said:
I love P3. I'm looking forward to the day when we can get our director reports there, too.

Tech support at conference told me that they won't be adding director reports to P3. They will all be on CC. ...But we can continue to update PP to get them in the meantime.

I wonder when they are going to stop accepting from PP...anyone hear of a tentative plan?

cmdtrgd said:
I wonder when they are going to stop accepting from PP...anyone hear of a tentative plan?

They implied that it wouldn't be any time soon when I asked at conference. They said I could still get the director reports I like by keeping PP updated...

That's good. I mainly haven't switched because I'm chicken!

messagesGreg,

I check her often, so I do not need to get an email every time someone posts on a thread I have posted on. How do I change that feature? I tried to figure it out myself, but I am missing something somewhere...maybe in my brain...LOL Thanks for the help.

I recently reset everyones options to disable notification. You can enable it again in your usercp options menu.

thanks

I'm glad you said something. I *like* instant notification and I would have been :confused: to log in and see replies I didn't receive! I've changed it back for me. :)

THANK YOU!!!! It was driving me nuts!!!!!!

Hey Greg how do you disable all subscriptions to each post? I am still getting email notifications and I don't really need them either? THanks!

heat123 said:
Hey Greg how do you disable all subscriptions to each post? I am still getting email notifications and I don't really need them either? THanks!

Quick links
Edit Options
Under Messaging and Notification, Default Thread Subscription Mode - chose do not subscribe

Thanks Janet. I looked right at it yesterday and still did not realize that was it!! HA!

jrstephens said:
Thanks Janet. I looked right at it yesterday and still did not realize that was it!! HA!

Not a problem! I hate when you stare at something and it doesn't stand out...at least you can blame it on pregnancy, I just have to call it being blonde or something!

janetupnorth said:
Not a problem! I hate when you stare at something and it doesn't stand out...at least you can blame it on pregnancy, I just have to call it being blonde or something!

I use to could say blonde...............until I went back natural, HAHAHA!!!!!

jrstephens said:
I use to could say blonde...............until I went back natural, HAHAHA!!!!!

I was blonde when I was 3-4 years old so I blame it on that!

1. How do I change the temperature on my oven?

To change the temperature on your oven, simply press the temperature button and use the up and down arrows to adjust the temperature to your desired setting. Once you have selected the desired temperature, press the start or bake button to confirm the change.

2. Can I change the language on my Pampered Chef kitchen scale?

Yes, you can change the language on your kitchen scale by pressing and holding the power button for 3 seconds. Use the up and down arrows to scroll through the language options and press the power button again to select your desired language.

3. How do I change the blade on my food chopper?

To change the blade on your food chopper, make sure the chopper is unplugged and remove the lid and bowl. Then, unscrew the blade and replace it with the new one. Make sure to securely tighten the blade before using the chopper again.

4. Can I change the speed on my hand mixer?

Yes, you can change the speed on your hand mixer by using the speed control dial. Turn the dial to the right for a higher speed or to the left for a lower speed. Make sure to start on a low speed and gradually increase as needed for your recipe.

5. How do I change the batteries on my digital timer?

To change the batteries on your digital timer, first, make sure the timer is turned off. Then, use a small screwdriver to remove the battery cover and replace the batteries with new ones. Make sure the batteries are inserted correctly and replace the cover before using the timer again.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • melissasutkus
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lisasfuncooking
Replies
Views
pampermeplease