• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do I Need to Download Pampered Partner or P3 for PC Consulting?

In summary, "Hello Newbie W/ a Question" is a program offered by Pampered Chef to new consultants, providing them with training, support, and resources to help them succeed in their business. New consultants are automatically enrolled in the program and can access it through an email invitation. The program offers various training materials and live Q&A sessions with experienced consultants. Currently, it is only available in the United States, Canada, and Germany, and there is no additional fee to participate as it is included in the consultant membership.
acrylicjen
Hi Im new here and new to being a PC consultant.Do I need to download Pampered PArtner? or P3?:) Hope this is the right place for this post:confused:

~Jen

You should get a P3 CD with your kit, install and download it!

Each time you log into P3, it will download any updates that have been done.

Welcome, Jen!

Welcome abored! Not all of us have made the jump to P3. Some of us are on the trailing edge of technology and are still running the old PP. I went to upload a show the other day and was rudely informed that TPC would not accept my show because my version of PP was "...too old." It automagically downloaded PP 16.3, unpacked it, installed it, and I was able to upload my show.Of course, that was at 11:15 PM when the show needed to be in by midnight...

Related to Do I Need to Download Pampered Partner or P3 for PC Consulting?

What is "Hello Newbie W/ a Question"?

"Hello Newbie W/ a Question" is a program designed by Pampered Chef to help new consultants get started with their business. It provides training, support, and resources to help them succeed.

How can I join "Hello Newbie W/ a Question"?

If you are a new consultant with Pampered Chef, you will automatically be enrolled in the "Hello Newbie W/ a Question" program. You will receive an email with instructions on how to access the program.

What kind of training is offered in "Hello Newbie W/ a Question"?

The program offers a variety of training materials, including videos, webinars, and documents, to help new consultants learn about the company, products, and business opportunities. There are also weekly live Q&A sessions with experienced consultants to answer any questions you may have.

Is "Hello Newbie W/ a Question" available in all countries?

Currently, "Hello Newbie W/ a Question" is only available to consultants in the United States, Canada, and Germany. However, Pampered Chef is continuously expanding and may offer the program in more countries in the future.

Is there a fee to participate in "Hello Newbie W/ a Question"?

No, there is no additional fee to join the program. It is included as part of your consultant membership with Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BethCooks4U
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies