• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Lost P3 CD? Learn How to Download from Home Office or Elsewhere

In summary, the P3 CD is a valuable tool provided by Pampered Chef for consultants to run their businesses. It includes training materials, recipes, and other important documents. The CD can be downloaded from the Home Office or through the Pampered Chef mobile app. If there are any issues with downloading, it is recommended to check internet connection and browser settings, or contact customer support. While some documents can be accessed online, it is suggested to download the P3 CD for optimal use.
Jilleysue
Silver Member
I can't find my new P3 CD and I got a new lap top and I need to download it. What do I do? Should I call Home office or can I download it from some where?

Hey Jill

I think you can go to CC and download it from there.

If not, borrow Carolyn's and download it...but just put your info in!!

If you haven't found yours yet I can lend you mine.

Related to Lost P3 CD? Learn How to Download from Home Office or Elsewhere

1. What is the P3 CD and why is it important?

The P3 CD is a tool provided by Pampered Chef that includes all the necessary files and resources for consultants to run their business. It contains training materials, recipes, and other important documents. It is important because it helps consultants stay organized and up-to-date with the latest information and resources.

2. How can I download the P3 CD from the Home Office?

To download the P3 CD from the Home Office, log in to the Pampered Chef website using your consultant login credentials. Then, go to the "Resources" tab and select "Downloads." Look for the P3 CD option and click on "Download Now." The download will begin and once it is complete, you can access the files on your computer.

3. Can I download the P3 CD from somewhere else besides the Home Office?

Yes, you can also download the P3 CD from the Pampered Chef mobile app. Simply open the app, go to the "Resources" tab, and select "Downloads." Look for the P3 CD option and click on "Download Now." You can also download the P3 CD from a fellow consultant who has it saved on their computer.

4. What should I do if I am having trouble downloading the P3 CD?

If you are having trouble downloading the P3 CD, first make sure you have a stable internet connection. If the problem persists, try clearing your browser's cache and cookies, and then try again. If you are still having trouble, contact Pampered Chef customer support for further assistance.

5. Is it necessary to download the P3 CD or can I access it online?

It is recommended that you download the P3 CD to your computer for easier access and offline use. However, some of the documents on the P3 CD can also be accessed online through the Pampered Chef website. You can also access the P3 CD through the mobile app, but it is recommended to download the CD for the best user experience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
  • baychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • quiverfull7
  • General Chat
Replies