• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did Home Office Overcharge You for Quick Start Commission Adjustments?

In summary, the catch is you may have to wait a couple of weeks, because they're backordered. The upside is, they'll be brand new and have ten songs on them.
shelliebeard
Left over Quick Start Boxes-Info and vent!If you had any left over I just wanted to make sure that everyone read all the way through the e-mail from home office...

"Please note that for your January commission statement, we had a processing error that caused a duplication of your Quick Start commission adjustment. You will be receiving a second commission payment (via direct deposit or check) this month to make up for the extra Quick Start commission adjustment. We apologize for this error."

I called over a week ago to speak to career solutions about the one I am getting charged for and he told me I had to send an e-mail. I sent it that day and never got a response. This is a recruit (almost) who told me she was signing. I called home office the next day and they said she did. I delivered the QSB and she never showed up on my IPT. I called HO again and they said she didn't sign. I called the recruit and her phone was disconnected (This was a booth lead from a town 40 minutes away, so I never actually met her, she just said she wanted to sign when I called her). I called HO again and explained why the QSB was gone and out of my control. They said that she did sign, but her card was declined. They recommend that I drive out there to pick it up. She's 40 minutes away and gas is high! If she isn't home I'm out that money too.

Anyhow, I don't feel I should be out the $35 because I wouldn't have delivered the box if they hadn't said that she signed. They tell us when customers cards decline and if they had let me know her card declined I might have been able to contact her sooner about it and resolved it. Now I'm out double (for now anyway) because they accidentally over charged me.

I assume they did this to everyone, maybe it's only me. Sorry this is so long. I do appreciate HO for all that they do for us. I'm just a little frustrated by this right now.

Rating: 10 Posted By: ladybug193
Views: 1266 Replies: 10 A Free Red Goodbye CD? What's the catch?
The catch is you may have to wait a couple of weeks, because they're backordered. The upside is, they'll be brand new and have ten songs on them.
It's all free, just fill out the form below. We appreciate your interest!
http://www.redgoodbye.com/afreecd/
Here is the home page if you want to download the music instead of ordering a hard copy.
http://www.redgoodbye.com/ More Online Coupons from Fatwallet.com.
More...

WOW!! This would be a shock to me too!!! Did you get the box back?:bugeye:

fruit76loop said:
WOW!! This would be a shock to me too!!! Did you get the box back?:bugeye:

Nope. I never got the box back. I got charged for it. I called HO 3 times. The last time they said I needed to e-mail them. I e-mailed twice and have still not gotten a single response back. I'm really frustrated about it.

1. What genre of music is featured on the Red Goodbye 10 Song Music CD?

The Red Goodbye 10 Song Music CD features a variety of genres, including pop, rock, and folk.

2. Are all 10 songs on the CD original compositions?

Yes, all 10 songs on the Red Goodbye 10 Song Music CD are original compositions.

3. Can I purchase the Red Goodbye 10 Song Music CD as a digital download?

At this time, the Red Goodbye 10 Song Music CD is only available for purchase as a physical CD.

4. Is the Red Goodbye 10 Song Music CD appropriate for all ages?

The Red Goodbye 10 Song Music CD does not contain any explicit content and is suitable for all ages.

5. Can I use the music on the Red Goodbye 10 Song Music CD for commercial purposes?

No, the music on the Red Goodbye 10 Song Music CD is for personal use only and cannot be used for commercial purposes without proper licensing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KCPChef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • Brenda.the.chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies