• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Uncovering a Rare Home Office Open Memory: Have You Seen the Cookie Mold?

In summary, a rare home office open memory cookie mold is a collectible item from Pampered Chef's early days in the shape of their home office building. It can be used for making cookies or as a decorative piece, but not with high heat foods. It should be hand washed and stored carefully. It is no longer available for purchase, but may be found through online marketplaces or from collectors.
pampered1224
Silver Member
home office open? I remember it was warm but think it was late September or early October and I remember that you needed to sell $4000 in the month of August to attend a special grand opening tour. I did. I also remember getting a very limited edition stoneware cookie mold that is a replica of the home office. The reason I ask is because I am curious as to whether anyone has the cookie mold?

The home office opened in late August or early September of 2017. Unfortunately, the cookie mold was only available to those who attended the grand opening tour and was not sold afterwards.

Hi there! I remember the home office being open during that time as well. I was able to attend the grand opening tour after meeting the sales goal in August. And yes, I also received the stoneware cookie mold as a special gift. I still have it and use it every holiday season. It's a great reminder of that exciting time. Do you still have yours?

1. What is a rare home office open memory cookie mold?

A rare home office open memory cookie mold is a vintage collectible item from Pampered Chef's early days. It is a cookie mold in the shape of the Pampered Chef home office building, which was only available for a limited time.

2. How can I use the rare home office open memory cookie mold?

The cookie mold can be used to make cookies in the shape of the Pampered Chef home office, or it can be used as a decorative piece in your kitchen. It is not recommended for use with food items that require high heat, such as chocolate or candy.

3. Is the rare home office open memory cookie mold dishwasher safe?

No, the cookie mold is not dishwasher safe. It should be hand washed with warm water and mild soap to preserve its quality and prevent any damage.

4. Can I still purchase the rare home office open memory cookie mold?

Unfortunately, the cookie mold is no longer available for purchase as it was a limited edition item. However, you may be able to find it through online marketplaces or from collectors.

5. How do I take care of the rare home office open memory cookie mold?

To take care of the cookie mold, make sure to store it in a cool and dry place. Avoid exposing it to direct sunlight or high temperatures as it may cause the mold to warp. Also, make sure to clean it after each use and handle it with care to prevent any damage.

Back