• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did the Customer Find the Missing Consultant's Name?

In summary, the customer said that she appreciates the concern shown, but she is not going to stress out about it because she has a new consultant.
krzymomof4
Silver Member
I spoke to the customer today. She has looked through all of her papers and called a friend and asked her to look through hers. The consultant's name is not on anything that they have. Her friend does remember calling home office to complain about her. I told her that I wish that there was something I could do for her, but with no name I knew HO wouldn't do anything because she was not listed as the host.
She said she appreciated my concern, but she is not going to stress out about it. She said she was just going to let it go because she has a new consultant and she is just going to start fresh.

At least she has not given up on PC and now you have a customer for life! From your previous post sounds like it will be a good one!

Well, not good because there is someone out there who is not treating hosts in an ethical manner.But good because it sounds like she'll be loyal to you.Go, generally, a good outcome. :)

I always feel so bad when someone tells me they had a bad experience with a consultant. I'm glad you took the time to try to help her, even if nothing came of it.

so she can't even remember the consultants name that she held 2 shows for?? that is so odd to me! LOL

Too bad you couldn't help her get it worked out to get the products she earned.

krzymomof4 said:
I spoke to the customer today. She has looked through all of her papers and called a friend and asked her to look through hers. The consultant's name is not on anything that they have. Her friend does remember calling home office to complain about her. I told her that I wish that there was something I could do for her, but with no name I knew HO wouldn't do anything because she was not listed as the host.
She said she appreciated my concern, but she is not going to stress out about it. She said she was just going to let it go because she has a new consultant and she is just going to start fresh.

If her friend purchased as a guest at the show and you have an approximate date, you could give HO all the information and they should be able look up who the host was and go from there.

janetupnorth said:
If her friend purchased as a guest at the show and you have an approximate date, you could give HO all the information and they should be able look up who the host was and go from there.

good idea!

Related to Did the Customer Find the Missing Consultant's Name?

1. What is the "Update to the Weirdest Thing"?

The "Update to the Weirdest Thing" is a new product from Pampered Chef that is designed to make updating and mixing ingredients easier and more efficient in the kitchen.

2. How does the "Update to the Weirdest Thing" work?

The "Update to the Weirdest Thing" features a unique design with multiple blades that rotate in different directions, making it perfect for blending, chopping, and mixing ingredients quickly and evenly.

3. Is the "Update to the Weirdest Thing" dishwasher safe?

Yes, the "Update to the Weirdest Thing" is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, we recommend handwashing for best results and to prolong the lifespan of the product.

4. Can the "Update to the Weirdest Thing" be used for hot ingredients?

Yes, the "Update to the Weirdest Thing" is safe to use with hot ingredients, but we recommend using caution and not exceeding the maximum temperature of 350 degrees Fahrenheit.

5. Is the "Update to the Weirdest Thing" covered by a warranty?

Yes, the "Update to the Weirdest Thing" is covered by our standard lifetime warranty. If you experience any issues with the product, please contact our customer service for a replacement or refund.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Brenda.the.chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • pampered1224