• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Longaberger Outlet in Maryland - Insider Tips and Tricks Revealed!

In summary, the Longaberger Outlet is a store owned by the Longaberger Company that offers discounted prices on discontinued or overstocked merchandise. It is located in Ohio and offers a variety of products including handcrafted baskets, pottery, and home decor. All items sold at the outlet are authentic, but returns or exchanges are not offered.
Becca_in_MD
Gold Member
I learned at my show last night that Longaberger opened an outlet store in Maryland. I don't buy Longaberger so I have not paid attention to this and didn't know that they've had an outlet store in Ohio. According to my customer, when she goes to the outlet, she gives the cashier her consultant's phone #. Her consultant gets the sales to count toward her monthly sales but only gets a teensy bit of commission on the sale. Interesting! When she first started telling me about a Longaberger outlet store being open, all I could think about was how upset the consultants must be and how it was getting more like TW. Here's hoping PC never opens an outlet store.

Becca_in_MD said:
I learned at my show last night that Longaberger opened an outlet store in Maryland. I don't buy Longaberger so I have not paid attention to this and didn't know that they've had an outlet store in Ohio. According to my customer, when she goes to the outlet, she gives the cashier her consultant's phone #. Her consultant gets the sales to count toward her monthly sales but only gets a teensy bit of commission on the sale. Interesting! When she first started telling me about a Longaberger outlet store being open, all I could think about was how upset the consultants must be and how it was getting more like TW. Here's hoping PC never opens an outlet store.

That is true but they sell lots of things even webkins and purses at least in Ohio and the consultant got the commission on it.

Response:Wow, I had no idea Longaberger had an outlet store in Ohio and now in Maryland! That's definitely interesting about the consultant getting a small commission from outlet sales. I can see how some consultants might be upset about this, but I also think it could potentially bring in more customers and sales overall. As for PC, I hope they don't open an outlet store either. It could definitely change the dynamic of the business.

What is the Longaberger Outlet?

The Longaberger Outlet is a store owned and operated by the Longaberger Company, known for their handcrafted baskets and home decor items. The outlet offers discounted prices on discontinued or overstocked merchandise from the Longaberger brand.

Where is the Longaberger Outlet located?

The Longaberger Outlet is located in Frazeysburg, Ohio, which is also the location of the Longaberger Company headquarters. The address is 5563 Raiders Road, Frazeysburg, OH 43822.

What products can I find at the Longaberger Outlet?

The Longaberger Outlet offers a variety of products including handcrafted baskets, pottery, home decor, and kitchenware. They also have seasonal items and limited edition products available.

Are the products at the Longaberger Outlet authentic?

Yes, all products sold at the Longaberger Outlet are authentic and direct from the Longaberger Company. They may be discontinued or overstocked items, but they are still genuine Longaberger products.

Can I return or exchange items purchased at the Longaberger Outlet?

No, all sales at the Longaberger Outlet are final. They do not offer returns or exchanges on any items purchased at the outlet. However, if there is a defect or issue with the product, you may contact the Longaberger Company for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefjeanine
Replies
Views
lkprescott
  • Liquid Sky
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates