• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Kinda Funny Story?? Question at the End....

In summary, Ginny's best friend called her and laughed when she said "guess who just called me?" Ginny's director was doing her calls and mentioned that she remembered that she had to cancel her show and asked if she wanted to reschedule. Her friend told her she had just had a show with her friend who just started selling and when her director asked who, her friend responded with the name of her director's aunt. When her director asked her who that was, her friend responded with the name of her director's aunt. Her director knew she was Ginny's best friend and had asked her to get her hostess packet back from her at her show. Therefore, her response to her friend was rude since she knew who she
hoosierchef
So my best friend just called me. She laughed and said, "guess who just called me?" I said, "Hum....I don't know who?" then rattled off the name of her Aunt who is doing a Fundraiser with me. She laughed then said, "No. XXXXXX XXXXXX" (Insert my directors name here.)

I guess my director was doing her calls and told my friend that she was going through some papers and remembered that she had to cancel her show and asked if she wanted to reschedule. My friend then told her she had just had show with her friend who just started selling. When my director asked her who, my friend responded, then my director was like, "Ok, Thanks. Good Bye." My friend said she wasn't quite so friendly then. :(

It's kinda funny, but yet it's not. My director knew she was my best friend and had asked me to get her hostess packet back from her at my show, therefore she should have known already (although I realize we all get busy and just forget sometimes.) What kinda makes me question everything was her response to my friend. I guess she came across as rather rude and cold once she knew I had done a show for her. I LOVE MY DIRECTOR. Don't get me wrong. You have to get to know her to understand her ways, so I realized that was her just being her....but customers don't realize that, especially if they don't know her.

Anywho, long story...sorry. My question is this: For all you directors out there, when you get your reports....do you see who your consultants have done shows for as well as their total sales, or do you just get numbers?? Thanks! I would love to clear this up in my mind! :eek: :rolleyes: :D

I am not a director but I am sure they just get #'s I can imagine what kind of a pain it would be to be looking at all those names.

Just numbers

Ginny

As a FD I can see the last names of the hosts, but only if I go searching for them...

We have reports we can pull to bring up the names of the hosts of our downline. I don't understand why she would be upset about you doing htis gal's show -- she still made $$ off it!

dannyzmom said:
We have reports we can pull to bring up the names of the hosts of our downline. I don't understand why she would be upset about you doing htis gal's show -- she still made $$ off it!

I just got off the phone with her. She's so funny. She called ME to VENT! LOL Anyway, We were exchanging bad host experiences and I laughed and told her I heard she was making her calls this evening. :p She went silent, then "You did." I laughed and told her my friend had called to tell me. She laughed and said, "Did I know about that?"

She really is a hoot. She's a busy body, go getter. I don't know how she does it all or keeps up with everything, but I guess after 13 years of Pampered Chef you get pretty good at it. :rolleyes: :p

I was thinking she probably didn't put two and two together. She was probably horrified when she realised what she did!

I have a huge stack of drawing slips to get back to and call one day:eek:

The worst is I have a consultant that asked me to take her friends off of my monthly newsletter list. I had no clue who they were. I had added them two years earlier. She acted like I was stealing from her. I just killed her with kindness, deleted the name and then she went inactive a few months later. She's doing a show next month...go figure.

Related to Kinda Funny Story?? Question at the End....

What is "Kinda Funny Story??"

"Kinda Funny Story??" is a cookbook created by Pampered Chef that features easy and delicious recipes for everyday meals, as well as heartwarming stories from real customers and consultants.

What types of recipes are included in "Kinda Funny Story??"

The cookbook includes a variety of recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and dessert. There are also recipes for appetizers, side dishes, and snacks. All of the recipes are designed to be simple and quick to make, using Pampered Chef's high-quality kitchen tools.

Who are the authors of "Kinda Funny Story??"

The cookbook was created by a team of Pampered Chef consultants with the support of the company's test kitchen experts. The stories featured in the book are from real customers and consultants who have shared their experiences with Pampered Chef.

Are the recipes in "Kinda Funny Story??" healthy?

Yes, the cookbook includes a variety of healthy recipes using fresh, wholesome ingredients. There are also options for vegetarian, gluten-free, and dairy-free diets.

Is "Kinda Funny Story??" available for purchase?

Yes, "Kinda Funny Story??" is available for purchase through Pampered Chef's website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. It is also available for purchase at select retail locations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Amyskitchen2
  • General Chat
Replies